two questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter lukey2985
  • 13 comments
  • 759 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukey2985

(Banned)
Messages
248
Messages
1.luke2985 2.stu2985
1. How do you get the endurance races as they are not on the menus. I am level 21 by the way.
2. Can you swap to your b spec driver in an endurance event?

thanks
 
1... Reach lvl 25 in A and/or B spec
2... No.. B spec drivers can only drive in B spec...
 
Endurence opens at level 25
Nope.You can not.
 
1) Get to level 25
2) No but if you get your B-spec driver to level 25 he can drive them without you. It's either A-spec or B-spec same as rest of the game.
 
Just for teh lulz:

1) Reach level 25.
2) No you can't.
 
If I reach level 25 in A-Spec I cant do the encurance races in B-Spec can I if I am only level 8?
 
MIKE1FL
If I reach level 25 in A-Spec I cant do the encurance races in B-Spec can I if I am only level 8?

No. You have to reach A-Spec 25 to do the A-Spec Endurance. You have to reach B-Spec 25 to do the B-Spec Endurance.
 
Well I think this qustions answered haha.
 
1) Reach level 25.
2) No you can't.
 
1: lvl 25
2: no
 
Whats the point in everyone saying the same thing when it was answered quite a few posts up.
 
Because it's funny.
Oh, and

1.) Lvl 25
2.) No
 
Can't.... resist.....

1) level 25.

2) no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back