TXR Drift Team

Thank you. Your welcome to join TXR lobby's when ever their open. My PSN:TXR_Capone25.
Theirs always a lobby open. I'm on everyday.

Than why are people on Burst getting kicked without warning, apology OR explanation? Really low guys. And it's not even me that got kicked.

TXR Capone25
Well idk. Don't got time for problems.

:lol:

I hope you're not the leader. That's your responsibility when you start a team. You are responsible for their actions. You have to make tine for it

I'm the leader. But it's just a game. I'm not gonna be all serious. It's just to have fun. It's not real life. So drama I don't pay mind. So if anyone has a problem with TXR any member. That's between you and him. I'm not involved. If anyone gonna talk about problems pm me. Don't post problems on my thread. Thanks.

And what if i have a problem with both you, him AND the team? ;o (just asking)

Look Idc bout drama. You didn't get kik. Whoever it was not my problem. I'm done with convo. Not going back and forth with this.

Look Idc bout drama. You didn't get kik. Whoever it was not my problem. I'm done with convo. Not going back and forth with this.

I agree this matter should have been taken to PM, but with this attitude ^^^ I can see why she has a problem with your team.

👎:ouch:

Getting Osaka vibes here lol. The immaturity, jesus. Not me got a kick , but a good friend and team member did. You're done with the conversation? I hope this team doesn't last longer than 2 weeks, because it's a waste of space in this subforum.

Okay guys lets leave his thread be. You can definitely tell he is not worth the time of arguing with.

Team Rules: Be Online Often. Be Loyal To The Team. Don't Be Cocky Or Rude. Respect Other Teams. Help Others.

About Us: We're Chill People. We Joke Around And Stuff. We're Not Cocky.

Team Goals: Be Known. Battle. Own Respect. Have Fun.

:lol: Just interesting.

Well if you trying to be smart. Than their will no respect. If your trying to come at me. Their will be no respect. SIMPLE. you don't like it to bad for you. Next time don't post on my thread. You have a problem pm me. Gets annoying when the problem is with one person but then others wanna make it bigger. I don't have respect for people like you.

Hmmm... i would like to know where i said, or even implied that i have a problem with you.

But fact has to be said, you are the leader of this team, that has as main rules to not be rude, respect other teams and others. Someone experienced something, where a member of your team (which automatically makes it your problem) going against the the team rules and you won't do anything! So i question, why there are even rules if that is completely no problem on break them?

If this is just a videogame for you, ok fine, but you should have thought about this first, because people here take it serious, for fun? Yes, but yet serious, and not as a joke.

But that is ok, if you want your team to have an horrible reputation and still not interested about it, whatever floats your boat. People here tried to help and you flipped them off with your "so nice" attitude.

Back