TXR3 Race4 : Tokyo / Route 13 Area Wangan Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 43 comments
  • 3,919 views
Here.
 

Attachments

  • txr3 tokyo pit map.jpg
    txr3 tokyo pit map.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 144
And on the map you posted.
 

Attachments

  • i_qst04.jpg
    i_qst04.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 69
If it gets people to race, I'm glad to help. 👍
 
im gonna save that image you posted for future reference of what areas the race is at.
 
4:55:539 - pw: UCSCG7BAV3AAC

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VI

Top Speed - 225mph
 
Oh my god! At least I have something to strive for now.. :irked:
 
Maybe if 1, 2, 3 and maybe fourth were really long...
 
i havent played the game in awhile so i need to practice up some more cuz i was driving really poorly but the best i managed last night was 5:18
 
Tell what car you ran before you enter. I gotta know what car you ran, Im fixing to make the next race, along with the results.
 
Originally posted by Monster7
4:55:539 - pw: UCSCG7BAV3AAC

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version VI

Top Speed - 225mph

DAMN! Thats close!

I did 4:55:029 in my RX-7.
 
Back