Types of chrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 8 comments
  • 2,664 views

RetroJohan

A.K.A GT_johan
Premium
Messages
2,084
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
RetroJohan
HI!

Is there more types of chrome then silver chrome.
if there are more types, please show my a picture.
 
unfortunately i've no picture, but there is an "Orange Chrome"
 
Orange Chrome is not a chrome chip, just an orange paint with the word "chrome" in its name.
Can't recall which car gave it to me.
 
Wow, thanks for the info about that! :D
 
The orange chrome can be obtained by buying a Lotus Evora. It's a metallic paint... so not chrome.

There is ONLY Silver Chrome in the game that is actually chrome.
 
so they really took the word "chrome" to heart, instead of using it as a "type" of paint. I guess they couldn't figure out where else to put Chrome silver, maybe they should have put it with Chrome Orange Metallic...
 
I want gold chrome. That way I can have a gold-plated Ferrari. :)
 
I want gold chrome. That way I can have a gold-plated Ferrari. :)

And then you will have what the Ferrari Community awarded with "the ugliest F car ever"
gold-ferrari-599-1-500x304.jpg
 
Back