U.S. and PAL Official GT3 Prize Car Lists

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 114 comments
I think I've spotted an error on the prize car list on this site. It says that the Castrol NSX cannot be purchased. But my game says it can. Its no big deal but I was using that as a guide for which races to do twice and so on. Just wanted to mention it so that maybe other people wouldn't be lead astray.

Great Site Guys,
-Dan

I am using the PAL ASIA/PACIFIC version sold in Australia.

1. Beginners League - Type R Championship - you win an Acura RSX Type R and it sells for 75,000cr. I believe this is a bug in the game because I have seen it sells for 7,500cr in other versions of the game.

2. Polyphony Race Cars - There are various colour schemes. At least 3 for each of the 001 and 002 cars. The different colour schemes are random.

The 001 cars are NA and the 002 cars are turbo. I have not completed the Professional League yet but have completed the Endurance races and can deduce how to win them.

001 - NA

Professional
Dream Car Championship (There are 3 other prize cars)
Polyphony Digital Cup (There are 3 other prize cars)
Formula GT Championship Race (There are 3 other prize cars)

Endurance
Grand Valley 300 (There are 3 other prize cars)
Trial Mountain Endurance (There are 3 other prize cars)
Tokyo Route 246 (There are 3 other prize cars)
Super Speedway 150 Miles (There are 3 other prize cars)

Get all golds in Endurance

002 - Turbo

Professional
Formula GT Championship Race (I think 3 out of 4 prize cars are turbo)

Get all golds in Professional

Endurance
Seattle 100 Miles (There are 3 other prize cars)
Laguna Seca 200 Endurance (There are 2 other prize cars)
Passage to Colosseo (There are 3 other prize cars)
Special Stage Route 11 (There are 3 other prize cars)
Roadster Endurance (There are 3 other prize cars)
Mistral 78 Laps (There are 3 other prize cars)

3. Nissan GT1

Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car
Professional League - Gran Turismo World Championship (3 other prize cars)
Endurance - Grand Valley 300 (3 other prize cars)

Nissan R390 GT1 LM Race Car (The awesome car)
Professional League - Gran Turismo All Stars (3 other prize cars)

EDIT: 4. Castrol Mugen NSX - I can confirm that in the ASIA/PACIFIC PAL version you can buy this car.

I finally got around to checking this thread out. The Polyphony Racing Car that you get for completing 100% Game (PAL ver.) is that an F1 car or not?

It's an F1.
Polyphony001...

I have a good list on my pc which I have modified during my gameplay so that it would be exact.

Yeh, when you get a big whammy you can get about three or four F1s at the same time! :lol:

For the record, I own the North American version.

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but I noticed the Professional JGTC races award a Pennzoil GT-R, not the Nismo S-tune street car that's on every GT3 prize car page I've ever seen.

Secondly, there is no F687/S awarded in the Laugna Seca 200 mile endurance race. There are only three kinds of prize cars awarded: the F686/M, the Altezza LM, and the Calsonic Skyline GT-R.

@Jordan
Small correction: When you win the Race of NA Sports - Professional League, the prize car is the Pagani Zonda C12S, not the normal C12 (PAL version). 👍

That's quite a catch in a post I made nearly 16 years ago! Thanks.
Also:
For the GT World Championship - Professional League, the third prize car is the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car, not the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version (always PAL version).

I actually have found here which model of the "Polyphony Racing Car" you earn after winning a specific race/championship each time. You can take a look and edit the original post for the F1 prize cars.

Professional League

Dream Car Championship --- Polyphony 001
Polyphony Digital Cup --- Polyphony 001
F1 Championship --- Polyphony 001, Polyphony 001, Polyphony 002, Polyphony 002

All gold in Professional League --- Polyphony 002

Endurance Races

Grand Valley 300 km --- Polyphony 001
Seattle 100 miles --- Polyphony 002
Laguna Seca 200 miles --- Polyphony 002
Passage To Colosseo – 2 Hour Endurance --- Polyphony 002
Trial Mountain – 2 Hour Endurance --- Polyphony 001
Special Stage Route 11 --- Polyphony 002
Roadster --- Polyphony 002
Tokyo R246 --- Polyphony 001
Mistral 78 laps Cote d’ Azur --- Polyphony 002
Super Speedway 150 miles --- Polyphony 001

All gold in Endurance Races --- Polyphony 001

Reach 100% on Game Status --- Polyphony 001

Last edited:
Can you win prize cars more then once. i want to try and get all the special colors
Cars in championship events (those with points) and endurance races, yes. Everywhere else, no.

Back