U.S Drift Circuit S3 | Supported by Privileged MS | Season over

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 1,280 comments

Should USDC allow comfort mediums for the slower drift cars in GT so that they will be competitive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question, should USDC allow CM's period. Any and all vehicles allowed, due to driver choice. Also, should USDC allow hybrids?

@MRDEVIL Hey bro, my bad about this morning. I didn't know how to express myself, and the way I did it was unacceptable. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way, shape or form. I hope you find a way to forgive me. Wasco Sawwy :bowdown:

@MRDEVIL Hey bro, my bad about this morning. I didn't know how to express myself, and the way I did it was unacceptable. I'm sorry if i offended you in any way, shape or form. I hope you find a way to forgive me. Wasco Sawwy :bowdown:
You hoped on me bae, but apologize to Ghosty, he's more emotional then me

I have a question regarding the car cost. Do you mean if the car itself costing more then 100k or the car + upgrades?

I realize this is probably a noobish question, but I'm debating on signing up and that part kind of had me puzzled.

I have a question regarding the car cost. Do you mean if the car itself costing more then 100k or the car + upgrades?

I realize this is probably a noobish question, but I'm debating on signing up and that part kind of had me puzzled.
The car must equal 100k or Less, parts don't count
EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
It's car+upgrades in total must equal 100k or Less, cheap and cheerful
Liar.

The car itself can cost a maximum of 100k credits. Parts is whatever you want.

Breaking News
Not really

My brother finally moved out of my mothers house so I no longer have the Gran Turismo Disc, along with other games as well as the G27 I've been using. What this means is that until I get another copy of GT I will not be able to run this competition. Ghosty may or may not run it, you'll have to wait and see.

Breaking News
Not really

My brother finally moved out of my mothers house so I no longer have the Gran Turismo Disc, along with other games as well as the G27 I've been using. What this means is that until I get another copy of GT I will not be able to run this competition. Ghosty may or may not run it, you'll have to wait and see.

PSN: Dynasty-Matos
HP: 600
Car: S14
Team Name: Dynasty

Quick question, if were running a hybrid should we give you our chassis?

Latest Posts

Back