UCD Car colors

Messages
477
United States
Honolulu, HI
Messages
GTP_WifeBeeter
Do the cars in the UCD only come in one color? I've been trying to find a Subaru STi '00 in Midnight Black Mica but the only color that comes up is Pure White. I've noticed other cars keep coming up in the same color each time.
 
Buy a Subaru from the premium delearship in Black Mica, get the paint token, paint the used Subaru with that token. And yeah, they always come in the same flavor.
 
That would be a good idea if there were any new cars in Midnight Black Mica. That color was only offered for the bug eye Imprezas, which are only available in the UCD.
 
Now that sucks. Maybe brilliant black mica from Mazda Atenza could be a replacement?
 
I've been noticing the same thing with the same car. The 2000 STI only comes in Pure White. As mentioned before, you can always paint your car the colour of your choice.
 
Back