UCD Top 100 rarest cars in GT5

• Thread starter Duck
  • 366 comments
It's been a very long time since i've posted anything here, on GTPlanet. Now that i've started playing GT5 again, makes me want to come here. And i can gladly say... The C12S 7.3 is a mess. It never ever showed up on my UCD and i'm not even kidding. Nor has the Nardo or the Cien, though i traded in a Nardo back when there was no price limit. Currently hunting down the Ford GT Concept '02 and the C12S 7.3.
On a side note, i'm quite sad i've been passing on buying the DUALNOTE Concept and the Vertigo. Seen them millions of times but never bought them. Let's see what time brings to the UCD.
Unless you only played for a very limited amount of time, you can't say this. The UCD cars are the same for all, for both master car list 1 or 2 users. The 7.3 is very rare, as you can see from OP, but if you never saw it, it's only because (again, unless you played for a very limited amount of time) you missed it... ;)

Master list 1: pops up 4 times in first 1500 days.
Master list 2: pops up 5 times in first 3600 days.
I can't believe I caught the Vertigo!
It has been one of my beast too :crazy:

Unless you only played for a very limited amount of time, you can't say this. The UCD cars are the same for all, for both master car list 1 or 2 users. The 7.3 is very rare, as you can see from OP, but if you never saw it, it's only because (again, unless you played for a very limited amount of time) you missed it... ;)

Master list 1: pops up 4 times in first 1500 days.
Master list 2: pops up 5 times in first 3600 days.

It has been one of my beast too :crazy:

You misunderstood me, no biggie but i'll just explain. I started playing again, but i didn't restart my GT Career, i continued from the one i've been playing for 2 years. Yes, you are indeed right about the 7.3, i've been searching for it for so long and never saw it. Also, this thread has been very helpful in knowing which cars are considered rare, i just picked up some gems (TAKADA DOME NSX '03, Lister STORM V12, Castrol TOM's Supra '01 and the Dodge Viper Team Oreca #91) I believe i'm around the 13## day, not sure but i'll check it later.

Keep up the good work ;)

You misunderstood me, no biggie but i'll just explain. I started playing again, but i didn't restart my GT Career, i continued from the one i've been playing for 2 years. Yes, you are indeed right about the 7.3, i've been searching for it for so long and never saw it. Also, this thread has been very helpful in knowing which cars are considered rare, i just picked up some gems (TAKADA DOME NSX '03, Lister STORM V12, Castrol TOM's Supra '01 and the Dodge Viper Team Oreca #91) I believe i'm around the 13## day, not sure but i'll check it later.

Keep up the good work ;)

:dunce: :dunce: Complete misunderstanding :lol:

Thank you. I'm approaching day 4000 (actually, I'm at 3994). Will update stats at that point. Also, master list #1 guys are around day 2000 :)

Mazda - éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95 on day 3936 - I'm a couple of days from this half dozen. I Will post here to get these six cars odometer and paint colours for the list.

Ryk
Mazda - éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95 on day 3936 - I'm a couple of days from this half dozen. I Will post here to get these six cars odometer and paint colours for the list.

Great!

Wow thought I had overshot the date...

Credits - PP - Odometer - Paint

Lexus
GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00 - 40631 - 430 - 21402 - Dark Green Mica

Mazda
efini RX-7 Type RS FD '00 - 37781 - 430 - 9188 - Brilliant Black

Mazda
RX-7 Type RS FD '00 - 36637 - 454 - 9578 - Vintage Red

Lotus
Elise Sport 190 '98 - 52523 - 476 - 39059 - Ruby Metallic

Vauxhall
VX220 Turbo '00 - 39784 - 415 - 39418 - Switch

Nissan
SILVIA spec-S AERO (S15) '99 - 20138 - 374 - 42670 - Super Red

Mazda
MX-5 J-Limited II (NA,J) '93 - 15344 - 354 - 48825 - Sunburst Yellow

Nissan
Skyline Coupe 350GT - 29943 - 431 - 23346 - Diamond Silver Metallic

----
next cars are...
VibeGT
Eclipse SPyder
Corvette L46 350
Lancer Evo 7 GT-A
190 E 2.5
500L

Hope that helps
Switch is a sort of metallic cream colour

The first Mazda should be Mazda - éfini RX-7 Type RZ (FD) '95. I inserted your data in my sheet and next TornadoAlley update will have you credited too ;)

Thank you for reporting. ML2 only misses colour data for very first days (My account starts with day 40) and for no paint name cars (which I'm covering with my last account)

Glad you are triple checking Duck - All I had to do was copy out eight names and I still managed to get one of them wrong!

- You are correct the year for the efini RX-7 is 95.
(Half tempted to buy all six of them for luck!)

The Nostradamus of the UCD - That's Duck.

gt5cars.net has been updated by encoded some days ago :)
Its database now is up day 4000+ in ML2 and day 2000+ in ML1

gt5cars.net has been updated by encoded some days ago :)
Its database now is up day 4000+ in ML2 and day 2000+ in ML1

Thanks for keeping the site updated! It's proven to be quite useful when you're looking for that certain car. 👍

Wow ever since I've found out about the joys of B-spec I've been buying many rare cars without knowing and missing many So I would like to thank you for making this. It has helped me find one of my favorite cars the Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car I've seen it twice this week alone and I didn't think it would come for a long while but when I tried Gt5cars.net I found out it comes in 17 day so time to save up and again thank you.

I'm still looking for the Black Mazda RX-7 LM racecar #00

This has to be one of the rarest cars in the game. Trying to find it is hurting my brain :ouch:

Nurburgthing.
I'm still looking for the Black Mazda RX-7 LM racecar #00

This has to be one of the rarest cars in the game. Trying to find it is hurting my brain :ouch:

It was in the ocd a few months back, its not very good to be honest, the rx7 tc is far superior.

The white fto super touring car has never appeared in my ucd and I've played everyday since the game came out! got all the others apart from the white one, the black impreza super touring car never shows either :(

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading the whole thread I do one race and the Zonda C12S 7.3 shows up! Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have bought it, but after realizing how rare it is...

After reading the whole thread I do one race and the Zonda C12S 7.3 shows up! Under normal circumstances I wouldn't have bought it, but after realizing how rare it is...

I wanted it on another account so sent the level 15 ticket accross. Thought half hour it will be mine, Damn it took nearly 8 hours and cycling the ticket many hundreads of times.
Any other car Ive needed hasnt taken me mor than half hour but I was beginning to think the Zonda wasnt on the ticket.

I wanted it on another account so sent the level 15 ticket accross. Thought half hour it will be mine, Damn it took nearly 8 hours and cycling the ticket many hundreads of times.
Any other car Ive needed hasnt taken me mor than half hour but I was beginning to think the Zonda wasnt on the ticket.

Wait...what did you do for 8 hours? I am pretty sure you can only send a ticket once per day.

Never thought of dosing that, thanks for the tip.
This is why i state there are no rare cars ingame other than DLC.
Ticket management is all you need with 2 accounts. main account does the receiving, second account does the seasonalls and save all tickets so I havent even traded for them.
Some purists wont trade thats fine its up to them some wont even cycle a ticket, thats fine again its their game and they are entiltled to play it there way. But when they come here saying this is rare and that is rare, That really means for them only not everyone. As i proved to you by pm if you need a car its easy to get.
I claim I can get any available car any day I want it on any account.

The problem is getting the tickets (actually not that hard), but more so that, whilst those cars are not hard to get that way, that does not mean they are not rare. A car that has never appeared in the OCD and only appears in the UCD once is rare, no matter how you spin it.

The problem is getting the tickets (actually not that hard), but more so that, whilst those cars are not hard to get that way, that does not mean they are not rare. A car that has never appeared in the OCD and only appears in the UCD once is rare, no matter how you spin it.

Only rare to those that want it to be:) Like I say I can get any so they are not rare to me.

Oh and yes I also have all 6 stealths and all 6 chromelines, The 2 region locked USA cars are the only rare ones for me as they are impossible to get.

Cars that can't be received through tickets? I will never have the Red Bull X2010 Carbon Prototype, no way I am dolding that challenge with a DS3. Not sure if there are 2011 tickets, but I really doubt it. I mean, I would never use the X2010, but I still will never have it.

Cars that can't be received through tickets? I will never have the Red Bull X2010 Carbon Prototype, no way I am dolding that challenge with a DS3. Not sure if there are 2011 tickets, but I really doubt it. I mean, I would never use the X2010, but I still will never have it.

Oops I have 2.
First golded on DSR, Duped and sent it to second acc. Then lost game save on 1st acc before I did saves. Then many months later decided to gold it again on second acc with a wheel.

Go try it, it doesnt take too long all you need is to get yopur muscle movement in focus then keep at it.

Back