UCD Top 100 rarest cars in GT5

• Thread starter Duck
  • 366 comments
I`ve used more than 60 `2002`ticket, no Ford GT `02 appeared... can someone confirm that the car is mathed to that year, because some cars are not attached to any year, only shown in the name of it...
or any other suggestion, rite, or anything to achieve the car? (excluding 2002 ticket, borrowing glitch) THNX :)

Is it sendable? I have 1 you can have

2 cars i never seen before: Spyker C8 and Mitsubitshi i Concept, Spyker coming twice in 5 game days. Also have seen a lot of rare cars already. Do i have the lucky game save?

Well, when the Nardo and the Nissan R390 came up, I didn't have enough wonga to buy them :(
Now, I'm on day 830+, so how long do I have to wait for them 2 to show up?

Just to let you know I'm quite busy until wednesday, but will update next week. I saw jaymanji is updating ML2 in the 1200-1700 gap, so he's also going to show us some other rare cars. I also was trying to reach him in that gap, but my GTP_ WRS account is still in the first days :P

Storm V12 Race Car '99 (last documented showup day 562!!!!!!!!) just bought it day 1414
It can be a good news for some people 👍
Are you sure it is in master list 2?

2 cars i never seen before: Spyker C8 and Mitsubitshi i Concept, Spyker coming twice in 5 game days. Also have seen a lot of rare cars already. Do i have the lucky game save?
As you restarted, if you have the luck of being in ML2, don't miss the Mitsu in game day 82! The Spyker is quite a common car. It showed up 25 times in 2800+ gamedays

Well, when the Nardo and the Nissan R390 came up, I didn't have enough wonga to buy them :(
Now, I'm on day 830+, so how long do I have to wait for them 2 to show up?
Which R390? To find these cars, please start reading here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5719720#post5719720

If there is no such thing as a rare car then you could just go to the UCD and buy whatever car you needed. Not everyone trades, some people are very proud that they bought the cars on their own. And not everyone collected all the cars before the trading limit was put in place, so even if they wanted to trade for a certain car they couldn't. LOL:ouch:

I did little progress since last update.
Honda - TAKATA DOME NSX '03 is still the most rare car in my UCD.

Found further showups of rare cars, some very rare:
Cadillac - CIEN Concept '02
Autobacs - ARTA Garaiya '03
Infiniti - FX45 Concept '02
Subaru - IMPREZA Rally Car '03
Mitsubishi - i Concept '03 (2 times in less than 100 days :dunce: )
Ford - Ford GT LM Race Car (2 times in less than 100 days :dunce: )
Mitsubishi - HSR-II Concept '89
Gran Turismo - Formula Gran Turismo
Audi - R8 Race Car Audi PlayStation Team ORECA '05
Chevrolet - Silverado SST Concept '02
Renault - 5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Hyundai - Tuscani CCS '03 (why this car should be so rare????)
Mitsubishi - CZ-3 Tarmac '01
Mitsubishi - Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99

And also:
Honda - NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Subaru - IMPREZA Rally Car '99
Subaru - CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA '03
have been excluded from the list

The rarest car is always the one I'm looking for at that time. Once I find one or give up three of them show up in the UCD.

However I happen to have most of the cars you've listed. I feel special now. Yay me.

The rarest car is always the one I'm looking for at that time. Once I find one or give up three of them show up in the UCD.
:yuck: yes, I felt like you before completing standard collection. Now I'm after some car/colours combo and restarted... feeling like this.

However I happen to have most of the cars you've listed. I feel special now. Yay me.
Garage competion should happen, hopefully, for all of who is looking for it 👍

Thanks for reading.
Also found an update of jaymanji for ML#2 days 1219-1291. Slightly adjusted the lists.

None of those lists are right. Sorry but they just aren't.

The 2 rarest cars by far are the Nomad Diablo and the Gathers Civic, never seen either of these and I haven't missed a UCD cycle yet. I've seen the rest at least 2-3 times each since the beginning.

It would seem the cycles have more variations than first thought. I had the Gathers in GT PSP not seen it in GT5 yet though.

Last edited:
None of those lists are right. Sorry but they just aren't.

The 2 rarest cars by far are the Nomad Diablo and the Gathers Civic, never seen either of these and I haven't missed a UCD cycle yet. I've seen the rest at least 2-3 times each since the beginning.

There is a list of more than 20000 cars showed up in UCD up to day 3400, and even if I can't believe to my eyes and my garage cars, I think I learned enumerating since 1977. What is your source o_O?

There is a list of more than 20000 cars showed up in UCD up to day 3400, and even if I can't believe to my eyes and my garage cars, I think I learned enumerating since 1977. What is your source o_O?

It's as simple as this, I have not seen one of those cars yet, the Gathers. I think I may have seen the Nomad once right at the start but may have been dreaming. I'm in the UK does that make a difference? Does the amount of cars I have in my garage or the times I play arcade instead of A-spec factor into it? I think there are more than just a handful of different UCD cycles. I'm not bothered if I'm wrong but I thought it was more random than this and your lists back me up as I've seen those top ten car's at least twice so far!

What was the other Race team Civic type R? Haven't seen that yet either. Might not be in Gt5 but it was in Gt PSP and Gt4.

It's as simple as this, I have not seen one of those cars yet, the Gathers. I think I may have seen the Nomad once right at the start but may have been dreaming. I'm in the UK does that make a difference?
Does the amount of cars I have in my garage or the times I play arcade instead of A-spec factor into it? I think there are more than just a handful of different UCD cycles. I'm not bothered if I'm wrong but I thought it was more random than this and your lists back me up as I've seen those top ten car's at least twice so far!
No difference between nations, or even PAL or NTSC. GT5 is one-version only. Garage size doesn't affect nothing, rather than feel us happier than with a smaller size :D
I've seen top ten cars more than twice. Also saw 4 Nomad and 4 Civic, as you can read. There are only 2 lists, or at last there is no proof of a third. No one of thousend users reported any of the list as wrong.
Maybe you only need some help finding your way. Start checking your game day: in XMB, out of the game, go to your savefiles and check that info on your GT5 game save.
What was the other Race team Civic type R? Haven't seen that yet either. Might not be in Gt5 but it was in Gt PSP and Gt4.
There are two more racing Civic in game: one is not a Type R, the other can be bought, than RMed in GT Auto.

Great job Duck, thanks for sharing.

Thank you. I just disliked the idea of other users going stuck trying to find their latest cars. Not all users like the idea of duping, ticket extracting or glitch borrowing untradable ones.

Very useful work you're doing here, and I'm sorry I hadn't noticed it sooner.

I've made it a sticky. 👍

There are two more racing Civic in game: one is not a Type R, the other can be bought, than RMed in GT Auto.

I was thinking that there was a Gathers Civic and a Driders Civic but it is actually the same car. Doh!

I'm literally gonna do the Nurburgring 24hr race with the Nomad when it eventually pops up for me.

Still can't believe that I MUST have missed these 2 cars already to have seen the rest of the cars in the list twice.

I was thinking that there was a Gathers Civic and a Driders Civic but it is actually the same car. Doh!

I'm literally gonna do the Nurburgring 24hr race with the Nomad when it eventually pops up for me.

Still can't believe that I MUST have missed these 2 cars already to have seen the rest of the cars in the list twice.

The other Civic race car is the Motul. I think it's a 1987, if memory serves.

Thank you. I just disliked the idea of other users going stuck trying to find their latest cars. Not all users like the idea of duping, ticket extracting or glitch borrowing untradable ones.

eusa_clap.gif
Words full of wisdom 👍

Right ok...

Explain this please; Number of times seen in my game

9 Lexus - IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04 3
10 Infiniti - FX45 Concept '02 4+
11 Nissan - R92CP Race Car '92 3
12 Chevrolet - Corvette C5-R C5 '00 2
13 Honda - INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car 2
14 Honda - Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98 0
15 Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 0 (maybe once at start)

I can't explain you nothing if you don't follow necessary steps to let me know what's your game status.
.......Start checking your game day: in XMB, out of the game, go to your savefiles and check that info on your GT5 game save.

Pls help. I have never seen the Pagani Zonda 7.3 since I booted up GT5 back in November. I always check UCD and nothing. I have however received all the other Zonda's. What I'm I doing wrong...?

Back