UCD's, paints, 0 mile racecars, 0 mile standards...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 50 BMG
  • 36 comments
  • 2,000 views
Messages
179
+++You will be sending your car first unless otherwise noted+++

Please leave your offers in the thread, I will PM you if an offer is accepted.

Available:

Cars-
Premium:

Standard:
Suzuki GSX-R/4 concept '01 (0 miles stock) [dark grey]
HSR-II Concept '89 (0 miles stock)
Zonda 7.3 (0 miles)
C West Razo Silvia=
Blitz ER34 '04=
ZZ-II=

Paints-
Matte:
Blue
Dark grey x2
Dark blue
Green
Light green x3
Light silver
Silver
White

Wanted (if it's not on the list I don't need it): I DO NOT WANT YOUR PAINTS...

Audi R8 '01 race car -----(blacklisted)
Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
C5R ----(currently blacklisted)
Celica GT4 rally (ST185)
CZ-3 Street '01
Pajero rally raid '85
240 RS rally '85
Impreza rally '03
VW Nardo concept

* = currently pending a trade
 
Last edited:
I have a 0 mile C5R for you. Do you have Audi R10, Bentley Speed 8, Peugot 905 Race Car, Jaguar XJ13 Race Car, or Toyota GT ONE Race Car?
 
i have pajero (0 miles) or XR8 (UCD fresh with engine and chassis redone) for your 2d, can trade now.
 
Panoz GTR-1 for your Opera S2000, Message me.
 
Hey, i have the honda s2000 lm. the mitsubishi super rally car, the cz-3 rally car and a impreza rally car. interested?
 
Hey, i have the honda s2000 lm. the mitsubishi super rally car, the cz-3 rally car and a impreza rally car. interested?

Ya if you want anything on my available list...
 
What color is your 0 mile furai?

I have a VW Nardo concept 0 mile that i can send you right now.
 
Hi, recieved your car. Will be sending the Panoz after reset, coz you didnt accept the FR from RXR_PHI_KARTER account. Thank you and Sorry for the little delay.

Cheers!
 
Hi, recieved your car. Will be sending the Panoz after reset, coz you didnt accept the FR from RXR_PHI_KARTER account. Thank you and Sorry for the little delay.

Cheers!

Accepted your request.

Oh already have that pending. Got any other colors?

I might in a few days...
 
I have a S2000 LM, do you any x1?
 
Hey I'm after

Yaris RS turbo (J) '02

Do you have 1 ??
 
0-mile C5-R for your zero-mile Minolta next Monday night at reset? Post in the thread linked in my signature if interested.
 
I have the '04 pescarolo.( 0 miles)

I am interested in this car:

Land Rover Concept '04 (0 miles stock)

I can trade at the reset tonight.

let me know if we can work something out.
 
I have:
Gillet Vertigo
Z06 Race Car '63
Pajero Rally Raid Car '85
W12 Nardo Concept

Trade one for the Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version?
 
Back