uk drift teams

My question is, did you even looked around before creating an unnecessary thread for the topic?

yes other wise i wouldnt have asked in the first place. its not a crime to ask questions, is it ?. and its look not looked. did u look at your reply before posting it ?. i think not !!!

yes other wise i wouldnt have asked in the first place. its not a crime to ask questions, is it ?.

Well, for my understanding, this proofs that you didn't look hard enough. And no, is not a crime to ask questions, but it doesn't hurt doing it in the right place. For

instance, teamJDMT or SOUTHERN SLIDERS thread and other(s) that I do not recall, at the moment. Second place could be on the FRee Agent thread.

See.

Just trying to help. DOn't take it in the wrong way. Good luck, tho.

Yo @Tetsu_X I don't know if you knew this or not but... Australia/NZ isn't the same as the UK. :lol:

To be honest there's barely a single thread or team that advertises that they're a "UK" team, most of the teams on this forum are pretty diverse so I'm not surprised he had to ask.

I would have a hard time trying to find one too, if I was in his shoes.

Yo @Tetsu_X I don't know if you knew this or not but... Australia/NZ isn't the same as the UK. :lol:

To be honest there's barely a single thread or team that advertises that they're a "UK" team, most of the teams on this forum are pretty diverse so I'm not surprised he had to ask.

. . .​

727-computer-reaction-face-gun-shoot-head-suicide-an-hero.png

*And walks away*

:P

Well, for my understanding, this proofs that you didn't look hard enough. And no, is not a crime to ask questions, but it doesn't hurt doing it in the right place. For

instance, teamJDMT or SOUTHERN SLIDERS thread and other(s) that I do not recall, at the moment. Second place could be on the FRee Agent thread.

See.

Just trying to help. DOn't take it in the wrong way. Good luck, tho.

For future refrence....

Australia has
Blog+Photos+Australian+Animals.jpg

10479189_882894401726750_2981617900226893859_n.jpg

Oh and another 25000 species of insects and animals which all want to kill you.

UK has......
1395471545686.jpg

Hopefully you can differentiate Australia from England now..

For future refrence....

Australia has
Blog+Photos+Australian+Animals.jpg

View attachment 218080
Oh and another 25000 species of insects and animals which all want to kill you.

UK has......
1395471545686.jpg

Hopefully you can differentiate Australia from England now..
Ight ight, gomen gomen. My mistake, my mistake. *raises hands in a give up way*

P.S: Don't know why the topic surfaced out of nowhere

Back