I mean with non-English, having a first language other than English. Not living in the UK etc. Who was this American???daanNope. I'm non-Englishand if you mean non-British, then we had a bona fide American at UKGTP3.
I mean with non-English, having a first language other than English. Not living in the UK etc. Who was this American???daanNope. I'm non-Englishand if you mean non-British, then we had a bona fide American at UKGTP3.
Some would argue that my first language isn't english...kikieI mean with non-English, having a first language other than English.
IMO, that's not a good excuse. If you were from Indonesia or some other country, then that's one thing. Daan, one of our forum moderators, is from Scotland and uses perfect English.
A chap called Banjobear. He lives in England though.kikieWho was this American???
Of course you're welcome. Just do wear clothes...kikieIf I get over my fear of failure and my shiness, I'm going to be the first non-English, non-British UKGTP participant, if I'm welcome ofcourse.
I do; i misread the 'Newark' part as Newark, NJ, and overlooked the 'UK' part of UKGTPMdnIteI thought you lived in the US.
OK, absolutely no problem.dustdriverkikie, can you give me a lift then?![]()
RooI've had a think, and I could organise one (although not 'til late this year/early next, as the hall I plan on using had aspestos issues (now removed!) but needs refurbishing). There is a pub/hotel and a decent kebab shop 5 minutes walk away, and my house is 10 minutes walk away (and I might, if I ask my mum nicely, be able to offer some free accomidation (read: sleeping bag on the floor)). Only problem is I'm only about 40 miles off the south coast, so northern people (daan, l4s etc.) would have a long way to travel. Don't mind organising it though.
MdnIteI thought you lived in the US.
You can't make this stuff up....Rogue SsvI do; i misread the 'Newark' part as Newark, NJ, and overlooked the 'UK' part of UKGTP
But I have the house to myself for a whole week in Aug.BeeI dunno, I think April might have been better for me, mate.
No in all seriousness, I'm on holiday in August so thats a no from me.![]()
EXelerofirstly @ small horses - i cant believe you repeated what i said!!!!![]()
and i think it should be removed by one of the moderators *nods to daan and famine*![]()
Me and the 1927 Bugatti.
Me, the Missus & a rather foxy redhead!
A Ford GT40 that sadly ended up parked backwards against a wall with a bent front end.
This shows just how tiny the Ginetta G4 is!
A lovely MGA with cool headlights!
Gotta love the logos on that T-shirt! (MGA has Union Jack tyre valve caps!)
I know it's not an old classic, but you don't see these every day!
Back of the Grandstand.
View from turn 7.
The bridge over turn 1.
Assorted historic racers.
Assorted production racers (Burgundy Ferrari 250LM SWB!!!)
A couple of Mogs and a Porsche exiting turn 7.
Ginetta in action.
Mustang GT350 in action.
The 1958 Ferrari 250 Testarossa in action.
A couple of Porsche racers following the safety car after the GT40's accident.
Historic TransAm racers lining up for the start of their race.
A selection of TransAm racers coming back towards the grandstand. A Mercury Cougar following a Chevy Camaro, a Plymouth Barracuda, and a couple of Ford Mustangs.
The eventual winner crossing the line for his final lap (AMC Javelin)TheCrackerWhat race were the Porsche 935's running in?