Ultimate Eurovision Song ContestMusic 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 2 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I was listening to DJ Snake's new song Middle, and I remembered that he was a French DJ. I started trying to name other French artists, came up with a few and thought that if France ever wanted to do well in Eurovision, they have artists like DJ Snake, David Guetta, Madeon and Daft Punk to fall back on.

So it got me thinking, of the 43 countries that have entered Eurovision this year, which active artist from each country would make for the best Eurovision ever? I'm thinking a David Guetta vs Oliver Heldens vs Avicii vs Scooter kind of feeling.

Post any artists and the country they're from, and we'll try and compile a list of the Ultimate Eurovision Song Contest entry. Feel free to post songs from those artists to at least give us a feel for them.

• Albania:
  • Armenia:
  • Australia:
  • Austria:
  • Azerbaijan:
  • Belarus:
  • Belgium:
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina:
  • Bulgaria:
  • Croatia:
  • Cyrpus:
  • Czech Republic:
  • Denmark:
  • Estonia:
  • Finland:
  • France:
  • Georgia:
  • Germany:
  • Greece:
  • Hungary:
  • Iceland:
  • Ireland:
  • Israel:
  • Italy:
  • Latvia:
  • Lithuania:
  • Macedonia:
  • Malta:
  • Moldova:
  • Montenegro:
  • Netherlands:
  • Norway:
  • Poland:
  • Romania:
  • Russia:
  • San Marino:
  • Serbia:
  • Slovenia:
  • Spain:
  • Sweden:
  • Switzerland:
  • Ukraine:
  • United Kingdom:

For me (I've filled in as many countries I can actually think of)

• Australia: Pendulum/Knife Party would be amazing. 5 Seconds of Summer and Sia are doing really well at the moment. Or they could just send Kylie out and that would be a pretty easy victory.
  • Austria: I dunno, there is that MOUNT song out at the moment, they're Austrian. Or Klangkarussell from Sonnentanz (Sun Don't Shine)
  • Belgium: Lost Frequencies is Belgian. Are You With Me anyone? Or maybe they could dig up the guy we used to know, Gotye.
  • Denmark: It's a choice between Lukas Graham or MØ at the moment.
  • France: David Guetta or Daft Punk. If not, DJ Snake then Madeon
  • Germany: Scooter. Scooter. Scooter. Scooter.
  • Greece: Number 1 DJs in the world, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike
  • Iceland: Sigur Ros or Of Monsters and Men
  • Ireland: The Script
  • Italy: Benny Benassi
  • Lithuania: Ten Walls
  • Netherlands: Martin Garrix, Tiesto, Oliver Heldens. Any of those would be amazing.
  • Norway: Kygo
  • Sweden: I'd say this is the hardest choice, as Swedes are killing it in the Dance music frontier. Avicii, Alesso, the guys from Swedish House Mafia, Galantis, Eric Prydz. The list goes on and any of them would be amazing. On the vocals, John Martin, Tove Lo or Zara Larsson.
  • Switzerland:
  • Ukraine:
  • United Kingdom: Adele dropped her album and basically ruled the world. If not, Coldplay, Calvin Harris, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith or Rudimental. Maybe stick McBusted out and see how they do.

Back