Ultra Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PS4 Pro

• Thread starter PorscheHD
  • 17 comments
Netherlands
Lienden, Holland
GasMonkey_NL
And there it is, if Sony wont make it i make it myself! Controllers are in pre order so have to wait till release but the console is here!!!

Wy i did this? I was so bumped by the news that the special edition just was a Slim and i liked it allot nice and clean, but i want a Pro because its a Ultimate Pro game so i thougt i make myself a special edition. It has to be nice so i let the top plate proffesional painted by a friend of mine and this is the result! Very happy with it!

Of course a bit diffrent because i like it more this way and not to copy it 100% and a bit of my own, but took the silver from a officieel Silver controller, the logo i liked a bit more with "Gran Turismo" and without the PS logo its sexyer i think. Paint is done by a friend of mine who is car painter! So credits for him! The logo is a antraciet metallic sticker, so i always can choose something else if i want.

Playstation 4 Pro GT Sport Limited Edition ;)

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

That is fantastic. Great job man. Post it on Twitter -- you could inspire a lot of people.

How did he paint it I might ask? Masking the back and spray painting or what?

That is fantastic. Great job man. Post it on Twitter -- you could inspire a lot of people.

How did he paint it I might ask? Masking the back and spray painting or what?

Have no twitter, its painted as it was a car! ;) so the finish is very nice!!

Took to top plate off so it can be painted!

Hope t o generate some buzz to Sony but i dont have the contacts..... maybe trough this site!

And there it is, if Sony wont make it i make it myself! Controllers are in pre order so have to wait till release but the console is here!!!

Wy i did this? I was so bumped by the news that the special edition just was a Slim and i liked it allot nice and clean, but i want a Pro because its a Ultimate Pro game so i thougt i make myself a special edition. It has to be nice so i let the top plate proffesional painted by a friend of mine and this is the result! Very happy with it!

Of course a bit diffrent because i like it more this way and not to copy it 100% and a bit of my own, but took the silver from a officieel Silver controller, the logo i liked a bit more with "Gran Turismo" and without the PS logo its sexyer i think. Paint is done by a friend of mine who is car painter! So credits for him! The logo is a antraciet metallic sticker, so i always can choose something else if i want.

Playstation 4 Pro GT Sport Limited Edition ;)

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Good job! Your work is neat and clean. Will you also customize the controller/pad?

My opinion on why they took the Slim version over the Pro is probably because it is not as thick as Pro and the silver plate on top would look good on minimalist design of the Slim while also give more impact on visual overall imo. Hopefully Sony have plan to release the GTS edition for Pro afterwards, probably with same design or maybe with different alternative (was thinking a red color on top with either glossy or matte finish since GTS has red cover art).

It looks great :)

I would have put the logo bit more to the center (looks slightly off center to the bottom) and leave out the words "gran turismo".

Awesome job man.

It looks great :)

I would have put the logo bit more to the center (looks slightly off center to the bottom) and leave out the words "gran turismo".

Awesome job man.
Liked the words and wanted a bit diffrent then the original ;)

Logo is a bit out the stickers where not that good quility so that will be replaced maybe but for now its okay for me!

Back