Week 102​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 100 winner jus1029

"What's Missing?"

Cars: Any that didn't make it to GT5.

Track: Any that didn't make it to GT5.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 100 winner, jus1029: "Do you want to own a FPV F6 in GT5? Or have a 16-player online race in Apricot Hill? Sadly, those dreams won't happen. Let's re-live those moments."

Closes:

Febuary, 23rd

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone!​

I would consider it. :) This also affects the non-GT5 car in GT5 tracks.

I would consider it. :) This also affects the non-GT5 car in GT5 tracks.

Ok thanks :)

Final Entry

Old Times , Good Times

What can I say ? I like it :P (more of track then the car but still :))

can someone post the list of tracks and cars please? or link me to a post where the list is? i'm not is possession of a GT5 copy:scared:

can someone post the list of tracks and cars please? or link me to a post where the list is? i'm not is possession of a GT5 copy:scared:

No worries , just post here and I will help you , which car/track combo will you use ?

Here's an (incomplete) list.
Car list:
FPV F6 Typhoon
Hyundai Accent Rally Car
Toyota Esso Ultraflo Supra
the Toyota with one gear only
Nike 2022

Track list:
El Capitan
Opera Paris
George V Paris
Chamonix Lake Side
Apricot Hill
New York
Seoul Central
Seattle
Hong Kong

No worries , just post here and I will help you , which car/track combo will you use ?

thank you very much, I appreciate that. but the kind gentleman below you helped me out enough. i'll take some nice pictures of my Ultraflo Supra so Smallhorses can drool at it:sly::dopey:

thank you very much, I appreciate that. but the kind gentleman below you helped me out enough. i'll take some nice pictures of my Ultraflo Supra so Smallhorses can drool at it:sly::dopey:

Do it please because I can't remember which car that is..

Sweet Esso Supra pic! Too bad I don't get that Supra.
FINAL ENTRY

Blasting through the curve

I originally had a pic of a Ford GT at Seattle. I have changed it to the Zonda.

Last edited:
Here's an (incomplete) list.
Car list:
FPV F6 Typhoon
Hyundai Accent Rally Car
Toyota Esso Ultraflo Supra
the Toyota with one gear only
Nike 2022
Ford Model T.
Daimler Motor Carriage.
Benz Motor Patent Wagon.

Track list:
El Capitan
Opera Paris
George V Paris
Chamonix Lake Side
Apricot Hill
New York
Seoul Central
Seattle
Hong Kong
Swiss Alps.
And those rally tracks based on El Captain.

Here's some more.

Final entry​

img0001dfk.jpg

I keed I keed, This is my Final entry...

Final entry​

The car is at the end of the carousel to symbolize its exit from the GT series, which is represented by the carousel. The black and white symbolizes the fact that it will remain in the pages of history in the GT series, it also represents the age of the car and track, the car was created 75 years ago and the track was created 85 years ago.

Last edited:
^ I would have voted for the Suzuki GSX. :P But the Auto Union shot is a pure winner! 👍

Final entry​

The car is at the end of the carousel to symbolize its exit from the GT series, which is represented by the carousel. The black and white symbolizes the fact that it will remain in the pages of history in the GT series, it also represents the age of the car and track, the car was created 75 years ago and the track was created 85 years ago.

THAT. IS. BEAUTIFUL. The picture, the symbolic meaning, you win right there. I've already made my vote!

Though it looks like AndersonG22 has this week wrapped up, I guess we're all just competing for his vote, so here's my attempt to curry favour with him! :lol:

Final Entry

Hyundai Accent Rally Car '01 at Infineon Raceway Stock Car Course, turn 4a.

Last edited:
Great entries so far guys! Keep 'em comin'!

I can see the poll firing up from the friction between AndersonG22 & thc118's entries. From that said, I'm not even going to bother entering this week. No way in merciful underground am I going to stand a chance against those two.

How do you do photomode in Las Vegas drag strip?

You can't photomode there. Just run a 1/4 mile there, save the replay and go to theater mode. Run the replay of the 1/4 mile, press select and presto! Photos on the Las Vegas Drag Strip!

Back