Un-Edited Competition - Week 104 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 45 comments
No need worrying about the disc, for it is your PS2's laser getting dusty. Follow these directions carefully and Gran Turismo 4 should be running with no extended loading times.

Hmm, for me I had to resurface the disc, so it probably is the disc. Trying another game would help us come to a conclusion. I had red timer. And I could only drive time trials and free runs and watch preview races. But even then when you exit the race the game would freeze.

Hmm, for me I had to resurface the disc, so it probably is the disc. Trying another game would help us come to a conclusion. I had red timer. And I could only drive time trials and free runs and watch preview races. But even then when you exit the race the game would freeze.

I fixed it by buying a new console.

Gee, some ponies... It's the 29th today yes, but the GT4 comps are never on time, and don't need to be. The GT4 comps are a lot more laid back than the GT5 ones. Therefore the times aren't so strict, hence why I've enjoyed entering them more than the GT5 ones. In fact partially because I've managed to win GT4 comps, not GT5. But there's no need to be pushing it like that. Josh is asleep as we speak anyway. Or should be... So you have to wait until after school tomorrow, which is about 18 hours away.

Where's the poll? Isn't it closed?

I like to close it on the Friday so it gives late American users put their entry in. :)

Gee, some ponies... It's the 29th today yes, but the GT4 comps are never on time, and don't need to be. The GT4 comps are a lot more laid back than the GT5 ones. Therefore the times aren't so strict, hence why I've enjoyed entering them more than the GT5 ones. In fact partially because I've managed to win GT4 comps, not GT5. But there's no need to be pushing it like that. Josh is asleep as we speak anyway. Or should be... So you have to wait until after school tomorrow, which is about 18 hours away.

Thanks for the kind words Skython. :cheers:

Poll should hopefully be up at about 5pm (GMT +12) if I'm feeling up to it. I've got a big fun run today. :scared:

SVX
I like to close it on the Friday so it gives late American users put their entry in. :)

Thanks for the kind words Skython. :cheers:

Poll should hopefully be up at about 5pm (GMT +12) if I'm feeling up to it. I've got a big fun run today. :scared:

Take your time. I might try and squeeze a last-minute entry in....

Let's try top get the poll up by 4pm (GMT-5), so I can come home looking forward to seeing my entry in the poll. :sly:

I'm sorry, I was a bit tired after running 32.5km on Friday, and I'm sick at the moment. Can you please cut me some slack?

Last edited:
SVX
I'm sorry, I was a bit tired after running 32.5km on Friday, and I'm sick at the moment. Can you please cut me some slack? :grumpy:

Oops, did not know that. :guilty:
Well, I can wait. ^^

Also, ask AlexGTV about week 105's theme.

Back