Week 105​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 103 winner AlexGTV

"Spaghetti Western"

Cars: Any Italian car.

Track: Any American track.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 103 winner, AlexGTV: "Driving in America the Italian way. Take a picture of any Italian car on an American track, including Grand Canyon and El Capitan."

Closes:

April, 12th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone!​

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
*may change
Concour d'Elegance :@: Monterey, California

Click for Lightbox!

I dunno. It's weird that the judge is entering in his own theme. :odd:

Dang. I have a picture of a Zonda at Infineon, which I already entered once (I still regret the switch). Looks like I have to boot up my GT4 disc again. Maybe I'll have enough time to get the 155 TC, maybe get a backfire shot. Looks like I won't get into GT3 again after all. Not that I'm complaining.

Also, you got the deadline wrong. It says March 12th. It should be April 12th.

Well I bought a Zonda this afternoon and took that round Infineon and Laguna Seca. I've got some great black and white shots, one of them will be used as my entry this week. The rest will go into my very own gallery at some point:).

Three issues in plain sight Petrol,

1. Your photo exceeds 400 pixels horizontally & vertically
  2. Your preview does not include an embedded link to the full sized image
  3. Your post before your recent consecutive one should have included your entry (That is why an edit button is in place.)

1. Done and dusted
2. done and dusted
3. Can't do anything about that one, could you please let me off for that one? I won't do it again:guilty:.

my entry for this week!

FINAL ENTRY!

Sorry but I think you have to change your entry. See the rules. No photo travel! You must me on a track, let it be a real one (Laguna Seca, Infinion Raceway), a city one(New York, Seattle) , a dirt one (Grand Canyon) or one "original one" (El Capitan and its rally variations).

Last edited:
Sorry but I think you have to change your entry. See the rules. No photo travel! You must me on a track, let it be a real one (Laguna Seca), a city one(New York, Seattle) , a dirt one (Grand Canyon) or one "original one" (El Capitan and its rally variations).

aaw, sheesh! I wasn't sure, I will wait for AlexGTV to clear it up, or perhaps SVX. guess i'll go make a new picture already!

alright, i'll be on it. expect a better picture sometime tonight, updating my gallery atm ;)

EDIT: New picture entered!

Last edited:
Here's my entry:
FINAL ENTRY

Dirtosphere

Would have gotten a 155, but alas, I didn't have enough time as planned. But there's nothing wrong with a Stratos either.

Nice, but where's the link to the full size version? I don't want to squint at a thumbnail.

^Save the big picture to photobucket. Then wrap html code around your small picture directing to the bigger picture at photobucket.

Odnomre, I like your photo!

Back