Un-Edited Competition - Week 109 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 53 comments
I came back (after a many years hiatus) to find I still have premium. I think I recall a lifetime membership when it was first introduced. Now..to abuse this power......

Rules are rules Crooooooow, you know that. :P
You are the origin of disaster, and you don't know when to quit. You'll find anything to jump on and keep the rampage in motion.

Any last entries before we get the next round revving? I know I'm ready. Are you?

Hopefully you did not use Gameshark to pull this stunt off. If so, your entry is ineligible for progression.

You're implying you Sharked the wheelie?

Don't think he is. Look at the road, and the direction the texture goes, there's a line curving on the road, that is where the track is going, he probably used a large apex or another car to get him there.

Don't think he is. Look at the road, and the direction the texture goes, there's a line curving on the road, that is where the track is going, he probably used a large apex or another car to get him there.
I did try an attempt at pulling a wheelie. Figuring that there was little difference in settings, I used GT5 settings on youtube. It didn't work:yuck:

Yeah, it's not a real wheelie even though it may appear so. I'm actually landing back on the track after hitting an off-road bump. I've managed to wheelie an AI, and that pic is more impressive than this one. Maybe I should start a gallery...

Joshua told me to make the poll. Therefore,

COMPETITION CLOSED!

Latest Posts

Back