Cars: TVR V8S '91.

Tracks: Any European track.

Photo Travel: Any European location.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 112 winner, Crooooooow: "..."

Closes:

August, 24th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Last edited:
I could have sworn there were at least two. Well then, I'll make it European locations instead.

Well... One entry... Auto win, I don't want to give him a win. :P

Final Entry

Enough with the bashing, let's get back on topic.

But why? He's been banned so we're allowed to... Right? :P

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Now it is. :P

In all seriousness though, is anyone else entering?

I won't be. This theme is 3 weeks old now. Time to close it and get a new, hopefully half-decent theme up. :P

SVX, you need to keep this competition in your head if you wish to keep it alive.

Yeah, the laid back atmosphere of the comps is good. But the lazy atmosphere isn't so good. There's a good amount of time and there is too long.

Back