Week 115​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 113 winner thc118

"Birthday Cars"

Cars: Any.

Tracks: Any.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 113 winner, thc118: "Let's see the cars that came out in the same year as you did."

Closes:

September, 21st

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

Since I was born in 1996, I would have to choose a 1997 model because most of them release the year before, right?

And now, for my quick comeback while I still have time before school starts, here is my...

Final Entry

Click for Lightbox

Since I was born in 1996, I would have to choose a 1997 model because most of them release the year before, right?

I don't believe it's the same story here, only in the NA markets. I'd go for a 1996 model if I was you, though.

SVX
I don't believe it's the same story here, only in the NA markets. I'd go for a 1996 model if I was you, though.

You PALs can do it your way while I do mine. :sly:

This is a great entry, maybe a bit of brightness would trigger my fancy. :sly:

Thanks. It was a tricky place to take a photo. There's not much light to begin with, but lots of contrast. That's the best looking compromise between lightening up the dark spots without whiting out the light ones that I could come up with. Believe it or not, it's actually in color.

There's also a joke or two between the picture and the description of the theme that I entertained myself with for a minute.

Thanks. It was a tricky place to take a photo. There's not much light to begin with, but lots of contrast. That's the best looking compromise between lightening up the dark spots without whiting out the light ones that I could come up with. Believe it or not, it's actually in color.

There's also a joke or two between the picture and the description of the theme that I entertained myself with for a minute.

I see what you did there, I see it!

I was born in 1997, but being it's a development of a car and not an original, would the Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 count?

I was born in 1997, but being it's a development of a car and not an original, would the Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 count?

Sure, mine just happened to coincide with the body style change. The only ineligible car would be the Nike 2022... unless we've got some time traveling hooligans among us!

I'll get on it ASAP then

Just so mad that I can't use a TVR, the hospital I was born in wasn't far from the factory

Sure, mine just happened to coincide with the body style change. The only ineligible car would be the Nike 2022... unless we've got some time traveling hooligans among us!

You forgot the 1886 cars...

Also I'm wondering how many 63 year olds play GT4, their only choice would be the Beetle...

Well I was born in 1997, and in the same year the Honda NSX Type S Zero '97 came out with the introduction of a new 3.2L V6. Hope this counts...

Final Entry

NSXTypeSZero.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not going to enter this... I mean seriously! There's only 1 car from 1995 that isn't Japanese! And I don't want to do a Japanese car.

I'm not going to enter this... I mean seriously! There's only 1 car from 1995 that isn't Japanese! And I don't want to do a Japanese car.

I've got a huge range. :sly:

If I was in SVX's position with that year I would have 12 cars to choose from, and then from there I could reduce it to 5 options. :P
You can still enter with a Japanese car, either you like it or not. :sly:

Last edited:
Back