Week 116​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by desperate competitors for week 114 winner, SVX

"Best, Shot, Ever..."

Cars: Any.

Tracks: Any.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of those desperate competitors: "For this revival, show us the best you've got, busta!"

Closes:

October, 21st

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

The best I've got?... Alright, it's going to take some looking through the pictures I have, but... I'M BACK IN, BABY! :D

FINAL ENTRY
(May change)

Let's see what you've got Crooooooow. :sly:

Can't decide between two Trial Mountain Zonda pics, Impreza at Tsukuba, or sideways Audi S4. At least I narrowed it down to 4 images out of 18 sets. Will probably go with Zonda or S4. I'll post my entry later.

Okay, Zonda it is.

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
Your smartassery hasn't gone dry since our last encounter, I see. Keep a glass of water by your side at all times.

Back