Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 117​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by Skython for week 115 winner, fabmaru

"I think you've got the wrong event, sir."

Cars: Any race car (includes FGT). No rally cars, road cars, concept cars.

Tracks: Any dirt/snow course.

Photo Travel: No.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of Skython: Take your big GT, LMP or Touring car to a dirt or snow track and show them that you can rock the tarmac and the dirt with these things."

Closes:

November, 23rd

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone! :cheers:

How to use race cars on rally.

Sorry for the delay! :indiff:

I wonder how Crooooooow will react when he sees this weeks theme. :lol:

Nice ideia to use the glitch I discovered this week. I would not remember that. Nice one Skython. 👍 :)

No, the Stream Z doesn't count. You can only use race cars which are usable only via Fabmaru's glitch.

Well I can't do this one then, mine doesn't do the glitch :(

I'm sure the glitch works. I just need to be really fast. If you select a rally able car and exacly or just before you change to the race car you press (X), it should work.

And just because I can't take more photos, it doesn't mean I won't participate no more. So,I went into the thread I created and picked one of those photos. :D So here it is, this week's...

Final Entry

Click for Lightbox

Last edited:
You made a good choice considering you can't take photos. ;) Nice one.

Well I can't do this one then, mine doesn't do the glitch :(

You might be trying to do it from another car that can't go on rally. You see, the reason the glitch works is because the game still thinks your on the car that can rally but you've quickly switched the car without it realizing. Say, if you're trying to use the Nissan R89C, and you're selecting it from the R92CP it won't work, because both cars are unable to rally. Add a car which can go on rally (I'd recommend using the Dodge Charger, so then if you want to use the Formula 1, you can use the black version), and then add the race car which you want to drive to your favourites, go into your favourites. Find the Charger, and press across and then X. You have to do it in a split second, but it's certainly possible. Your one does do the glitch, just try a little harder.

I miss the GT4 photomode already. But I've got a better one now. :sly: :D

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A PS3?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Add me. NOW!!!!!!!!

Subie_SVX BTW. I'll send you some stuff. :)

[/keyboardspasm.

I'm sure the glitch works. I just need to be really fast. If you select a rally able car and exacly or just before you change to the race car you press (X), it should work.

And just because I can't take more photos, it doesn't mean I won't participate no more. So,I went into the thread I created and picked one of those photos. :D So here it is, this week's...

Final Entry

Click for Lightbox
Well I won't be able to participate this week anyway, something major's just come up

I can help you with the glich. This is simple , put the arrow all to the left. Then aim for the rally car. Then put the arrow all to the right but try to click on the rally car , it works ;)

Edit: Since there is no school today , I can make a quick video on youtube . :)

SVX
HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A PS3?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Add me. NOW!!!!!!!!

Subie_SVX BTW. I'll send you some stuff. :)

[/keyboardspasm.

I've got my PS3 last weekend. It's brand new. And I have the Acadeny Edition whitch means a lot of fast cars right in the beggining. Since the Toyota GT-86, to the Aston Martin V12 and the Red Bull X2011. But I only used the Toyota at the a-spec mode in the beggining so things wouldn't be too easy. And I'll add you next time I turn on my PS3. :)
But we are at the GT4 forum so I will stop with the off-topic.

I can help you with the glich. This is simple , put the arrow all to the left. Then aim for the rally car. Then put the arrow all to the right but try to click on the rally car , it works ;)

Edit: Since there is no school today , I can make a quick video on youtube . :)
I wouldn't bother, I won't be able to participate this week anyway :(

Sorry perhaps this is a very stupid question, but should i just post a reply with a pic to join the competition? I apologize for any grammar errors. Thanks.

Sorry perhaps this is a very stupid question, but should i just post a reply with a pic to join the competition? I apologize for any grammar errors. Thanks.
Welcome to the Un-Edited Photomode Competition! Yes, you just post your picture in your post. You can change to a different photo only once if you so wish, but you have to designate whatever photo, depending on the theme, as your Final Entry. It is recommended that you do this with a free photo website such as Flickr or Photobucket. I look forward to seeing some of your work:)

Wow, Trueace! It's a real shame that your photo doesn't match the theme, if there is a week where that shot is eligible, you'd win without there even being a poll. But as Petrolhead stated, it's not eligible. The theme for this week is race cars (Mazda 787B for example, or any other race car which isn't suppose to be usable on dirt or snow tracks), use fabmaru's glitch (find it here) to enter the car which is only possible in arcade mode. Save the replay and then take a photo.

Either these anti-depressant pills aren't working, or it's just a boring crowd this week.

I finally did the glitch!

FINAL ENTRY
Supra on Ice

Click for Lightbox!

Back