Un-Edited Competition - Week 127 - OPEN

Discussion in 'GT4 Photo Mode Competitions' started by rallymorten, May 7, 2013.

1. rallymorten

rallymorten

[​IMG]

Week 127​

[​IMG]

Chosen by week 124 winner Petrolhead1

[​IMG]

"What started it all"

Cars: 1886 Benz Patent Motor Wagen or 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage

Tracks: Any

Photo Travel: Allowed

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 124 winner, Petrolhead1: "Just think, without these cars and the guys who created them, we wouldn't be playing GT4..."

Hosts comments: We're getting back to oldschool.. Now who's man enough to take these cars to the other side of the Nürb? :D

[​IMG]

May 19th

[​IMG]

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
    • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
    • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
    • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
    • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
    • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as [​IMG] or [​IMG]
    • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
    • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
    • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
    • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

2. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Really love your comment rallymorten :lol:, those taking these cars to Nurburgring better get started now...

3. SVX

SVX Premium

Citta di Aria, here I come! ;)

4. theBANzai

theBANzai

Final Entry

[​IMG]

5. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Where is everybody? Only got one guy entering :confused:

6. jus1029

jus1029 Premium

Robert wins! :lol:

7. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Rather jealous of Robert though, he's been entering these competitions for a few weeks now, and has already won at least two competitions. I've been entering for nearly a year and only got my first win a few weeks ago...:mad:

8. theBANzai

theBANzai

It's sad no one posted their entries. BTW its still 18th here, so if you got something really blowing, just post it! We're gonna have some voting.

Tim, I'm trying to do my best in those photos, and I'm lucky that people like my way of thinking and taking photos! Just try to do the same, give it all in the photo, and you'll win!

9. rallymorten

rallymorten

I think this is a clear indication that we need to revert back to the one-at-a-time system, 2 at a time seems too much. So if everyone's ok with it this week seems to be a good chance to do so :)

10. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

What do you think I've being doing for the past year? I don't have anything against you, I think you're photos are fantastic, they just blow mine away...and how do you know my name?! :odd:

11. theBANzai

theBANzai

You wrote it down in your own profile page! :idea:

I know you have nothing against me, just like I have nothing against you!

Thanks for the word about my photos, your are fantastic too. Never back down, everything comes with time, so you'll have your five minutes like I have now! :tup:

12. fabmaru

fabmaru

Hi everybody! :) It's been a lot of time since my last entry on one of these competitions. But since we have only one entry I decided to pick an old photo, and (if you don't mind me posting after the deadline) show you my...

Final Entry

[​IMG]

13. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Don't know about rallymorten, but I'd let you in. I'm not letting Banzai have all the fun...:sly:

14. rallymorten

rallymorten

Well, have I changed the title yet? :sly:

Actually I will return to the old format, having two running is too much :)

15. fabmaru

fabmaru

Great! I'm in. :D

16. listerstorm2009

listerstorm2009

^^^
    Just one question...
    How???

17. fabmaru

fabmaru

"How" what?

18. theBANzai

theBANzai

Everybody approved his submission, so he's in.

19. Petrolhead1

Petrolhead1

Besides, he's the only one brave enough to take his car round the Nurburgring for that shot...

20. rallymorten

rallymorten

That alone almost deserves an insta-win :bowdown:

I'm gonna close this on Saturday, and expand the other by a week as well. By first possibility I'll return it to one comp. Most likely after the Tournament :tup: