8646967127_f156689ec2.jpg

Chosen by week 124 winner Petrolhead1

1136c7c3-2868-400a-9a9b-fd8bd2700969_zpsa53483dc.jpg

"What started it all"

Cars: 1886 Benz Patent Motor Wagen or 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage

Tracks: Any

Photo Travel: Allowed

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 124 winner, Petrolhead1: "Just think, without these cars and the guys who created them, we wouldn't be playing GT4..."

Hosts comments: We're getting back to oldschool.. Now who's man enough to take these cars to the other side of the Nürb? :D

8646966887_ea837d65c3.jpg

May 19th

8646966971_107e68ba62.jpg

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Really love your comment rallymorten :lol:, those taking these cars to Nurburgring better get started now...

Rather jealous of Robert though, he's been entering these competitions for a few weeks now, and has already won at least two competitions. I've been entering for nearly a year and only got my first win a few weeks ago...:mad:

It's sad no one posted their entries. BTW its still 18th here, so if you got something really blowing, just post it! We're gonna have some voting.

Tim, I'm trying to do my best in those photos, and I'm lucky that people like my way of thinking and taking photos! Just try to do the same, give it all in the photo, and you'll win!

I think this is a clear indication that we need to revert back to the one-at-a-time system, 2 at a time seems too much. So if everyone's ok with it this week seems to be a good chance to do so :)

Tim, I'm trying to do my best in those photos, and I'm lucky that people like my way of thinking and taking photos! Just try to do the same, give it all in the photo, and you'll win!
What do you think I've being doing for the past year? I don't have anything against you, I think you're photos are fantastic, they just blow mine away...and how do you know my name?! :odd:

What do you think I've being doing for the past year? I don't have anything against you, I think you're photos are fantastic, they just blow mine away...and how do you know my name?! :odd:

You wrote it down in your own profile page! 💡

I know you have nothing against me, just like I have nothing against you!

Thanks for the word about my photos, your are fantastic too. Never back down, everything comes with time, so you'll have your five minutes like I have now! 👍

Hi everybody! :) It's been a lot of time since my last entry on one of these competitions. But since we have only one entry I decided to pick an old photo, and (if you don't mind me posting after the deadline) show you my...

Final Entry

Hi everybody! :) It's been a lot of time since my last entry on one of these competitions. But since we have only one entry I decided to pick an old photo, and (if you don't mind me posting after the deadline) show you my...

Final Entry

Don't know about rallymorten, but I'd let you in. I'm not letting Banzai have all the fun...:sly:

Well, have I changed the title yet? :sly:

Actually I will return to the old format, having two running is too much :)

Petrolhead1
Besides, he's the only one brave enough to take his car round the Nurburgring for that shot...

That alone almost deserves an insta-win :bowdown:

I'm gonna close this on Saturday, and expand the other by a week as well. By first possibility I'll return it to one comp. Most likely after the Tournament 👍

Back