f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 49

27797577.jpg

"OPEN"

Cars: ANY
Track: ANY
Photo Travel: YES
Poll Size: --
Explanation (if needed): Shoot anything, anywhere.

f_UECDeadlinem_48b6389.png

May 30

f_UECRulesBanm_f595680.png

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • When resizing you must keep the original 4:3 ratio.
  • You can use thumbnails to post your entry.
  • It is recommended you post a 400x300 preview image of your photo, read instructions here.
  • No editing other than resize allowed in making the preview image either.
  • You may change your final entry once, please edit your original post.
  • Do not use an entry you have used in a previous competition.
  • The winner of the previous round will pick a theme for the round and choose as many entries for the the poll.
  • If the winner does not reply within three days after a deadline the competition owner can step in and move the comp forward.
  • Don't forget to have FUN!!!! :)

New Final Entry

Smoky!

Bought the car yesterday, put the GT-R Concept's wheels on it, and looks fantastic in black. :)

Great entry, ceiling_fan 👍 I like the GTR so much :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Finally, I get to enter this. I took it ages ago but never entered it, at least I don't think so. If I did, mention it quickly so I can post something else.

~Final Entry~

i recall it well. it's where i got my first piece of advice. as i remember:
"it's best to take the shot with the light coming from behind the camera " or something as such.

i recall it well. it's where i got my first piece of advice. as i remember:
"it's best to take the shot with the light coming from behind the camera " or something as such.

Yep, even I remember getting that advice when I started photographing stuff!

Gonna be doing my first ever Photomode competition entry here. Thank god that there's absolutely no limitations.

OK then, here it is...

Final Entry

Last edited:
Great shot, C-ZETA, but you should have insert a link to the full size picture, though 👍

The entries so far are very high standard, but changing final entry as I was not happy with my last shot and want to save that entry for another time....

FINAL ENTRY

Title: Rally car vs cameraman...

Last edited:
not many can match jinjin's skill at capturing in-game blur with the cameras he uses.👍 I think I will give that shot a :bowdown:

:D

Back