Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 70

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 68 winner suzq044

"Viper verses Vette"

Cars: '63 Corvette OR/WITH '99 R/T Viper
Track: Any
Photo Travel: Yes (No editing for having both)
Poll Size: --
Explanation:

CAR PICTURES (Viper does not have to be the same colour)

CORVETTE
10dtsoj.jpg

VIPER
1i0mmc.jpg

Closes:

May, 27th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
This looks more like my kind of week.... Those who do PmC, feel free to join us, unedited entries are quick to pull off, and we can always use more entries these days :P... Plus, it is a level playing field for us all ;)

Will give it a shot despite American car pictures is not one of my greatest strengths and this is not my kind of week.

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
FINAL PIC

Had a little fun with this. I call it "Fangs of Ice"

Thought about doing the Corvette since there's none yet, but I like the Viper better

Last edited:
Your picture doesn't show the Corvette which is being asked for in the first post, GeeTeeR. ;)

Last edited:
That's a good picture, but you may want to read the following rule quoted from the first post of this thread:

;)

soo..all I have to do is link it to a photobucket image, huh? I can do that.

done

Last edited:
Final Entry

Looks like everyone prefers the Viper. Good thing I'm an old-school kind of a guy. Here's a C2 for your enjoyment.

Last edited:
I'll do my best to vote on this comp, but I'm probably going to be gone this weekend, so, don't flame me if i don't, please.

Final Entry

Looks like everyone prefers the Viper. Good thing I'm an old-school kind of a guy. Here's a C2 for your enjoyment.

Why is the preview so noisy and deformed? It looks edited, except it didn't do anything to improve the picture.

Last edited:
Yes, I stopped the car in the middle of Times Square. I wanted the high contrast between the light on the top of the car and the shadows below it to emphasize the crease in the body-line. Plus I'm fond of doing beauty shots on race courses.

SVX
I'll leave it open for you.

Oh, well thank you. I did do some today....they were just awful. But I will do it tomorrow if it's still open - but it's alright if you close it. Close it when it's convenient for you.

SVX
No worries, it's fine with me. I'll keep it open.

Thanks again, I appreciate it a lot.

I really wanted to get a shot of both of them. And unfortunately, this is best I could do. I don't much like it. But...oh well. And it took a while to decide if I should choose the black and white, or the colour shot.

Final Entry

@Laguna Seca​

Here's the thumb of the black and white, just for comparisons sake.

img0845vcv.jpg

Back