Un-Edited Competition - Week 86 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 49 comments
I WILL be posting an entry later on today or tomorrow at the latest.

Heres my entry.

FINAL ENTRY

Last edited:
I was meaning to have a clickable full size. So you have a 'preview' image, and when you click on it, you are shown a full size picture.

SVX
I was meaning to have a clickable full size. So you have a 'preview' image, and when you click on it, you are shown a full size picture.

Like you told me to do in the other day?

I have tried but I couldn't get it to work through Imageshack. I'll try again.

Last edited:
I have tried but I couldn't get it to work through Imageshack. I'll try again.

Just insert the image and highlight the picture url, to insert the link to a larger uploaded version of the picture.

I have rectified the ''clicky-make-it-biggerer'' issue with my entry. Turns out I wasn't reading the instructions properly.

Awesome, thanks!

To mimic Crooooooow's post, you need to get the smaller image's (the preview) URL link. Then paste it on here. Then get the full sized image's Direct link. Highlight the URL link, and then click on the Insert Link button, and paste the Direct link into it. Hey Presto, you've got a clickable full size!

I'll close this shortly.

Last edited:
SVX
Awesome, thanks!

To mimic Crooooooow's post, you need to get the smaller image's (the preview) URL link. Then paste it on here. Then get the full sized image's Direct link. Highlight the URL link, and then click on the Insert Link button, and paste the Direct link into it. Hey Presto, you've got a clickable full size!

I'll close this shortly.

Thanks 👍. Biggy available.

SVX
Awesome, thanks!

I'll close this shortly.

It's just like what I said, but more understandable.

One thing I must say is that this is going to be a pretty good competition, there's a lot of good entries for this, Good job guys 👍

Back