Week 92​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 90 winner korza493

"S2000 Celebration"

Cars: Any Honda S2000.

Track: Any.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: Any.

Explanation: In the words of week 90 winner, korza493: Celebrate the awesome Honda S2000 by taking the most epic picture ever. I expect it to have loads of creativity and awesomeness (Especially from you Crooooooow!!).

Closes:

August, 18th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Do you want to be excluded from this weeks competition? :sly:

Where are photos? I'm always the first one posting an entry! (:sly:) Quit squabbling and post your photos.
:)

I. Love. This. Car.

FINAL ENTRY

Honda S2000 @ Deep Forest

I'll make an entry for the competition, as soon as I've get my hands on a new copy of Gran Turismo 4, which should hopefully be tomorrow. I've been getting the red loading clock, constantly, since last night.

I have some combinations that I'm really, really, reeaally eager to try out.

:mischievous:

What do you mean with that? I never understand you even when you are talking to other people.
:lol:

What do you mean with that? I never understand you even when you are talking to other people.
:lol:

Do you know what I never understood? Your face. That's what I never understood. Besides, you can see God's mustache in the sky on the top left of SVX's photo.

It must be hard to you to understand my face if you never say it. And I just noticed that in SVX's photo. :lol: And I was joking about the " I never understand you" if you didn't noticed.

And I was joking about the " I never understand you" if you didn't noticed.

You don't need to tell me that. I know when someone is kidding around. Don't be so loose.

Updated my previous post as I made a new entry. I'm really satisfied with the way the shot turned out this time.

Good luck, everyone!

I noticed your new entry has some odd dimensions. Did you resize it using photoshop like with you do with your other photos?

I noticed your new entry has some odd dimensions. Did you resize it using photoshop like with you do with your other photos?
Yes, I did that, as usually. Hopefully those 104 pixels, which I've ''cut out'' aren't in conflict with the rules.

I just noticed that the deadline is in the same day as my birthday! Is that a good sign? :)

Yes, I did that, as usually. Hopefully those 104 pixels, which I've ''cut out'' aren't in conflict with the rules.

I believe that it is in violation of the rules, what do you think SVX?

This is an unedited competition. By alterting the aspect ratio, the photo is therefore edited.

I'll let Happy Hour change his entry to a one that goes by the rules. I can't allow it as the dimensions (as his is 322x389, you have to have 300x400 or under).

Back