Un-Edited Competition - Week 97 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SVX
  • 66 comments
What? It's true, BMW's are for plonkers, this is proven since politicians are generally plonkers and they all drive Beemers.

They are all plonkers. Yesterday, I heard a parody of John Key's election campaign radio ad on the Rock FM.

Yeah, I can't stand that crap they play on the Edge or ZM..

Top Tip #4589: Don't go to The Warehouse over the Christmas period to avoid the risk of being Whammed!

I know! I need new pants, and my mum offered to take me to the Warehouse to get some more. I refused! I will stick with my holy jeans thank you and save myself from it! :P I almost got Whammed awhile ago, a Christmas Compilation ad on the internet! Played the music on it, I couldn't stop it so I muted it headphones. Saved my arse!

SVX
I listen to... 2ZB.

:crazy:

I don't even know what that is... :dunce:

Final Entry

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/img0012gpk.jpg/]
img0012gpk.jpg
[/URL]​

:sly:

I know! I need new pants, and my mum offered to take me to the Warehouse to get some more. I refused! I will stick with my holy jeans thank you and save myself from it! :P I almost got Whammed awhile ago, a Christmas Compilation ad on the internet! Played the music on it, I couldn't stop it so I muted it headphones. Saved my arse!

That could have gone badly.

Page 2? I'm only at page 1....
Nice entry Skython, I like how the sun is shinning through the windscreen.

Fantastic entry Grump, nice to see you back here.

Nice entry, Grumpy. :drool: You have come back and stayed! Just in time for Christmas!!!! :D

Thanks guys, that entry has been sitting on my USB drive for years.

Yep, I'm back for a little while, too much time on my hands lately, went from working too much to not at all... Just in time for christmas, gotta love temp jobs.

Thanks guys, that entry has been sitting on my USB drive for years.

Yep, I'm back for a little while, too much time on my hands lately, went from working too much to not at all... Just in time for Christmas, gotta love temp jobs.

:lol: When you left... Things got pretty nutty here. :P In the sense of nothing actually changing. :P

Yesterday my father bought a new AV cable for my PS2. The one that came with my PS2 was malfunctioning, causing the image on the TV to look grainy, terminantely finishing my PS2 days, forcing me to focus only wit my PS3. After realizing I could fix the problem buying a new AV cable, now I'm able to play GT4 like in the first months of 2011.

So, I would be really glad if you could keep this competition running for another six hours. :)

Yep, that's fine. Although it's already been six hours though :lol:

Lucas, I have never seen any of your entries during my Photomode competing era. But, your entries from back in the first decade of the third millennium were great. We are glad to have a GT4 Photomode Competitor from the ol' days back in business. :cheers:

Sorry, I forgot to upload my picture. :lol:

I will upload it in the next 20 minutes. :) :cheers:

Thanks for the compliment, Crooooooow! :D

EDIT: Here it is!

Final Entry

Last edited:
Fantastic entry man! Hopefully I'll get my photo sometime today.

Back