Unable to Qualify Teredo, please help.

United States
United States
Hey guys, ive just about had it up to here with the windows store...nothing but issues!

My Forza Horizon 4 randomly will no longer connect to a Horizon Life session and I dont know what else to do.

I am getting the ol Teredo Cannot Qualify issue, and ive tried ALL the walk throughs on the internet.

I dont know what else to do, do I just stop playing Horizon 4? How does a game just randomly break like this.

If anyone can help, please do! I am only able to play offline and the Drivatars are driving me insane(no pun intended)

Anyone with a fix that will actually work?

Thank you!

I get this from time to time.

From the Windows Run dialog, enter "services.msc"
In the Services applet, look for the "IP Helper" service. Make sure this service is running. My guess is that it is not.

I've tried all sorts of things to get this service to always start, but I haven't cracked it. More often than not, it works fine, but sometimes I have to start it manually.

I have even tried enabling UPnP on my router/firewall, but that didn't make any difference.

By the way, if you're in FH4, cannot get online, then you go and start the service, FH4 will automatically connect. You don't have to restart the game client or anything. This can lead to some difficult situations when you were trying to start an Eliminator and now you find yourself 4km outside the arena...

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried this already. I have literally tried everything so far. I have tried command prompt...have tried IPhelper...have tried everything.

I dont think i will be buying another Microsoft/Windows Store game anymore.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back