Underrated Little Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schmo
  • 43 comments
  • 4,469 views
'62 Lotus Elan S1. Doesn't go very fast, but always a hoot to drive :)
 
Subaru 360 54'

Oh yeah, i tried that one stock in the Japanese classics...didn´t watch how many hp it got. Woahh, i was suprised when the race started.....did 80 km/h in third on the straight....felt very "underpowerd" compared to the other cars.
 
Yep - Fiat 500. Fantastic fun. Mines at 216bhp. Cornering is incredible.

Let the B Spec driver have a go in it last night and he bashed the hell out of it. Visible damage definately works in B Spec - just hope it doesn't carry over into the A spec mode / my repair bills...

Same thing with me. I thought my B-Spec driver was getting fairly consistent at cornering a RWD, so I gave him a go in my highly tuned '69 Vette Stingray (around 550BHP :D) for the American Muscle race series. Second corner of the first track he careened it into a wall, bending up the front end from refined elegance to a tin can that had been stepped on. I almost cried.
 
The Lupo Cup Car sure is fun to bash around the Ring :)

Still love taking SS7 with my VW Golf Mk4 (Premium yeah !) in the night and the blue dashboard lights, just the icing on the cake :)
 
The 205 Turbo 16 is also a nice driving car with great sound. Gotta Love the 80's :)

Very nice handling on that car. That is if you move the brake bias to the front and put at least sports tires under it. I also lowered the rear a bit more than the front.
 
'87 Motul Civic.

Man that thing is quick and just stays glued to the floor, maybe old news but was quite a pleasant surprise when i first drove it!

Me too, i knew it would be good from the previous GT 👍
 
The Motul Civic, a must!!!

I miss the 500 Abarth that car on short tracks would be awesome for little tournaments.
 
I have to agree the Autozam AZ1 is a little track monster, Looks strangely kind of cute aswell
 
The Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68 is fun for some old-timer events. 94 BHP but only 660 kg, drives like a kart. You hardly need to use the brake nor any other gear than third :crazy:
 
Played around with a Suzuki Wagon R RR from the 90s, I used it for the lightweight event and won another one lol, now with 0 mileage! 64HP, but loads of fun on short tracks.
 
Buy a Honda Odyssey and take it drifting. I'm serious. No really, it's actually a really good drifter (but it's a people mover so off topic)
You just reminded me off the time when top gear took a bunch of vans and racing champs and raced them around a track.

Ontopic: I'd have to say my go kart or Civic (premium one). PD did an AWESOME job on making even the slower cars feel awesome to drive (better than our rival :P). Makes me pick a FF a llittle more often.
 
IROC-Z Camaro Concept love it.
 
'87 Motul Civic.

Man that thing is quick and just stays glued to the floor, maybe old news but was quite a pleasant surprise when i first drove it!
That is one hell of a small car. I used earlier in the Japanese 80s event and thrashed everyone.
 
Spoon Honda Fit..... just fun to drive. The car handles just like the real thing ( i did drive it already )... really cool! Sounds great too!
 
Back