27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 67 winner TheStig13

"Le Mans"

Cars: Le Mans racers
Track: La Sarthe I or II
Photo Travel: No
Poll Size: --

Explanation: Drive any of the cars that have participated in the "24
Hours of Le Mans" endurance race around the famous La Sarthe track. Cars built 1989 and after should be driven at La Sarthe I (chicanes) and cars built before 1989 should be driven at "La Sarthe II" (no chicanes).

CAR LIST
Audi R8 Race Car 2001
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car 2003
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car 1997
BMW V12 LMR Race Car 1999
Chaparral 2D Race Car 1967
Chevrolet Corvette C5R (C5) 2000
Dodge VIPER GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car 2000
Ford GT40 Race Car 1969
Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car 1988
Lister Storm V12 Race Car 1999
Mazda 787B Race Car 1991
Mercedes-Benz AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car 1998
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C 9 Race Car 1989
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car 1998
Nissan R89C Race Car 1989
Nissan R92CP Race Car 1992
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car 1998
Pescarolo Courage C60/Peugeot Race Car 2003
PlayStation Pescarolo C60/Judd Race Car 2004
Peugeot 905 Race Car 1992
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car 1989
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) 1999

NOTE: The black versions of the R92CP, 787B, GT-ONE and R390 are not allowed to be used.

Closes:

April, 15th

Rules:

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
I will hopefully earn enough money to buy a big ass racer by the deadline.

I'm terribly sorry.

FINAL ENTRY
img0039wo.jpg

Attachments

• IMG0039.JPG
    IMG0039.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 10
All pictures come with a Watermark. It's the writing on the bottom right that says
"Gran Turismo 4/ CSCEI".

Because I could not get my signature off, I had to crop the picture. But what I took away was only useless grass which is not even much of a difference.

I only had 1 original saved photo, but then saved the signature on it. But, I could not get rid of the signature, so I had to crop the photo.

Image taken from old personal archive consisting of Group C Le Mans cars at Circuit De La Sarthe, Sauber Mercedes C9 pushed too hard and spun being the AI and the rest are AI Group C cars are fighting over 2nd place.

FINAL ENTRY​

Nicknamealgem is right, so I think Eric's entry Disqualified, since he cropped his image. What does everyone else think?

Umm..Before I submit my entry,didn't the Honda S800 Race Car take part in Le Mans once too?Can I use it?
I didn't see the Honda on the results list for any of the Le Mans 24 Hours in the late 1960's, so I don't think it raced there (it could have been entered but never raced, though).

Image taken from old personal archive consisting of Group C Le Mans cars at Circuit De La Sarthe, Sauber Mercedes C9 pushed too hard and spun being the AI and the rest are AI Group C cars are fighting over 2nd place.

FINAL ENTRY

nice shot :)

Okay okay that's alright. My picture sucked anyway. :( *playing Charlie Brown sad music*

Umm..Before I submit my entry,didn't the Honda S800 Race Car take part in Le Mans once too?Can I use it?

Regarding this, mynameissport told me that it did not race at Le Mans, but did at the GT-1 Japanese Championship.

Thanks for the info, mynameissport!

To get that shot, did you use a Hybrid/Cheat codes? If that is, sorry it isn't allowed.

Just noticed the track specification. :guilty: I'm new here, so I'm still getting familiar with everything. Can I remove it for entry into a later competition?

Last edited:
Back