*Unicorn Chance* Pilgrimage to Sonoma Rivals

• Thread starter Wiggs
  • 7 comments
Wiggs
Teewiggs
Free tune is on my storefront. Unicorns will be awarded for beating johniwanna's time....currently 1:42.211. I got a 1:38.xxx in 2 or 3 laps with plenty more in it, and I'm terrible in S class. I came close to john's time on my first lap from a standing start, so he shouldn't be hard to beat even if he improves his time. Ratings and feedback are appreciated. Thanks and good luck. :)

But this time to beat, it's into rivals mode? it's an event?
Anyway great for ur performance!!!! ;)

Yes, it's one of the events in the latest Community Monthly Rivals. Cadillac CTS at Infineon. Johniwanna said he'll give everybody a unicorn that beats his time.

Has he updated his time at all? I did it last night with your tune Wiggs and could get down to a 1:39.9.

I did get down to a 1:39.2 on one lap but it was one of those BS laps that was declared dirty before it even started because of a major screwup I had on the previous lap. I couldnt ever get back that close before giving up for the night.

Using traction control, ABS and manual without clutch. I had you in my sights a few times as you were my bounty, but could not get off the either hairpin as fast as you.

Has he updated his time at all? I did it last night with your tune Wiggs and could get down to a 1:39.9.

I did get down to a 1:39.2 on one lap but it was one of those BS laps that was declared dirty before it even started because of a major screwup I had on the previous lap. I couldnt ever get back that close before giving up for the night.

Using traction control, ABS and manual without clutch. I had you in my sights a few times as you were my bounty, but could not get off the either hairpin as fast as you.

Thanks for trying my tune. He hasn't updated his time. John's not fast at all, so if he updates his time it won't be by much.

Back