UNITEDrift team thread! ..(D-TRICK)..

All we are pretty much doing is adding 4 members to the team and changing the team so to speak. I know saggy and knight quite well now so I have no problem with this. It was sprung upon me last night as i've not made it onto psn in a while but to be honest i'm generally happy with it. It will be the way the team is and will be from now on. No more changes etc...

All we are pretty much doing is adding 4 members to the team and changing the team so to speak. I know saggy and knight quite well now so I have no problem with this. It was sprung upon me last night as i've not made it onto psn in a while but to be honest i'm generally happy with it. It will be the way the team is and will be from now on. No more changes etc...

Actually, i missed somthing it seems. If not htanks for informing the other members. Anyway, they are the 2 people i left D-Max for. Chris, no problem, and Kotkas, and Cerv... But them? No thanks. If they will be added to the team im taking a step back.

Gonales can you please PM me your issues with the members concerned. I would like to be able to sort this out in a diplomatic manner and I would not want you to leave the team! Thanks

Hey Guys, just want to say that Was Epic. Congrats on the win!! Thanks for having us. It was a lot of Fun drifting with you.. can't wait for the next one!! See you guys around. and you're all more than welcome to drop by our lobbies anytime and drift with us..

Take care, Supra

Great night, D-Spec are a great bunch and were extremely good, was a real shock, the skill levels on both teams were through the roof !

Very well done !

Great night, D-Spec are a great bunch and were extremely good, was a real shock, the skill levels on both teams were through the roof !

Very well done !

sometimes these comments make me think.. too far.. but not that one!! I reckon you may be right lol.. was outstanding!!

Hey Guys, just want to say that Was Epic. Congrats on the win!! Thanks for having us. It was a lot of Fun drifting with you.. can't wait for the next one!! See you guys around. and you're all more than welcome to drop by our lobbies anytime and drift with us..

Take care, Supra

Same to you mate, don't be a stranger!! And as I said last night if you need judges then we will happily step up.

Now get out there and start battling some of the other teams!

D-Trick, D-Trick, Whatcha gonna do, when Tri-ick's after you, D-Trick, D-Trick, Whatcha gonna do, when the Tri-ick's after you...

lol nice only we are not D-Trick any more! We changed to Unitedrift (UDT) but with the D-Max merger the name will be changed once more....

watch this space!

Same to you mate, don't be a stranger!! And as I said last night if you need judges then we will happily step up.

Now get out there and start battling some of the other teams!

lol.. Will do.. I was in a lobby with Jimmy and he invited me to a 6 team H2H this coming sunday. Said I needed 4 members from D-Spec:

The 4 members I'm bringing from D-Spec are
1.Dspec_RX,
2.ganstermilk
3.Rex_Minourstein
4.Dspec_Gunz

What are the details? is it like a weekly elimination?? What other teams will be battling?

thanks,
Supra

Supra there is a Team H2H Thread.. You need to post on it what you're team colour is.. you guys need to run the same car colour!

Back