UNITEDrift team thread! ..(D-TRICK)..

Poll changed, orange wheels are not a must anymore.
Like kickstart said and manciocio hinted at.

People are going to want some individuality :)

Hey guys, its Jesse aka JDMsupra from Team D-Spec.. would it be okay if we had a Pre-competion meeting with GTWelsh and Wilson sometime this week in an open drift lobby on GT5, just to get an idea of what were gonna be driving and measure up the competition a bit.. I'm very excited.. Bang aka Dspec_RX, Myself, Flame and Ganstermilk will all be there.. We represent senior leadership for Dspec. Also, if its not too much to ask, could u add my acct D-Spec_Supra2JZ Hope to hear from you soon.. Take care

I would but i probably wont be around lol.. i dont see a problem with it though wilson has been a bit off of the gt5 playing time

I would but i probably wont be around lol.. i dont see a problem with it though wilson has been a bit off of the gt5 playing time

cool, thanks Jimmy.. Yeah, I've noticed Wilson hasn't been on that much.. lol its all good, no worries mate.. Are u going to be in the comp as well?

my lass has just had our first baby so my time is limited realy sorry for any trouble this may cause.

and can i ask if GTWelsh can take over with this battle for me as i dont think i will be to make it.

my lass has just had our first baby so my time is limited realy sorry for any trouble this may cause.

and can i ask if GTWelsh can take over with this battle for me as i dont think i will be to make it.

Oh gratz! Boy/Girl? You defo need to tell me everything about him/her! :D

ahh nice one mate..

Supra i will try be there but may not be battling as im letting other members have a go at it :) but you never know :P

right lads and (gonales) im demoting myself to member instead of beeing a inactive manager so any questions, queeries or anything at all jimmy and gt are the people to talk to.

im going to speak to a mod on here top see if i can get this thread changed hand to 1 of them just to save hassle.

i dont want to leave the team because it the only reason why i go on gt5 yous are a great bunch of lads and ill get on when i can.

sorry again for any problems this may cause(probley none) lol

cheers wilson

Congratulations Wilson!! Glad to hear the ankle biter and mrs are doing well!

Respect your decision in stepping down from management, good move in your current scenario.

I'd like to take this opportunity on behalf of the team to thank you for all the hard work in setting up the team etc and i'm sure if your life gets less hectic (so in about 18 years lol?) you will be welcomed back on to the management team with open arms!

Once again congratulations on your new arrival mate!

Okay wilson mate. Thank you for your good work :-) . Congratulations again on the new arrival ! !
Hope life keeps treating you well !

thanks again guys.

still havent had no word from a mod yet....but hopefully soon.
and i just think it wouldnt be fair on the team if i just stayed a manager and didnt even get online much, this way the team is getting full atension off the managers and i still get to drift with you guys(when im not changing ****y nappys lol)

cheers again lads, wilson

Me or jimmy could start a new thread and then if a mod would be so kind as to merge this thread with the new one :-) that would work.

That could be crackin.. Welsh we could make a new user and share the password etc so we can both use it for changing the thread when needed but comment etc with our own? :D

Visit the website, very important question for the <U-D-T> Team.
asap.

Currently on Web Chat/off now

Last edited:
Back