UNITEDrift team thread! ..(D-TRICK)..

  • Thread starter Thread starter i9-wilson-9i
  • 467 comments
  • 29,980 views
Black screen got me twice! Damn shame i couldn't really show my skills much... :(
 
theres a room up now if you guys have me added...just join cheers
 
Whos the guy PJC or PJA or something like that? Can someone give me his PSN?
 
Im thinking and waiting for a reply of jimmy and gt...


Ive put some new pics in my photo album on the website check it out
 
Im thinking and waiting for a reply of jimmy and gt...


Ive put some new pics in my photo album on the website check it out

I have had a reply for GT on that message but i did not send a copy to jimmy do you want me to?
 
Ive mad a post in mods only on the web give me a day or 2 mate
 
I run this team just as much as Welsh and Wilson...
 
It is a massive amount of text lol

I THINK I agree with all of it !

Good stuff tuz.

The replies to it on the site so far are positive and good ideas have appeared.

Change would be good soon when member numbers increase.
The possibility of having teams IN our team lol for some friendly competition and to keep track of who is to be picked for comps.
Manager of each team would be a high ranking member like me, WILSON, Jimmy and so on.
Purely just an idea at this stage.
More ideas off you guys are welcome because something is likely to change very soon so get your ideas in fast !

And yes, Jimmy and me have exactly the same managerial standings.
WILSON is founder and a few members stand out so will be picked to help in decisions often,
Weather it be recruiting someone or something else entirely.
 
Last edited:
to the guys I met tonight, cheers I had a good laugh. especially: if you change the track to deep forest im leaving.... lol

anyway, good times. cheers. see you on there again soon.
 
here is the video that i made. colours are off i know but it is the autumn ring after all. music transitoins are not great, but it was only the first day i started using that program.

here is the link inserting the video was not cooperating with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhyp19_buhA

the next video should be a lot better, colors and all.
 
Site has had a small but massively noticeable change, let me know what you think. If you don't like it try and tell me something you would prefer so I can make it happen ;)
 
It's nice, I like it mate!
You and others have been moved to the D-Trick member group and can now make a profile on the member profiles bit and stuff :)
 
Great, was wondering if I could actually!! Thank you and glad to be onboard!
 
Site has had a small but massively noticeable change, let me know what you think. If you don't like it try and tell me something you would prefer so I can make it happen ;)

wouldn't call it small but it looks great.
 
hey guys is anyone gonna be online today/tonight? I thought at the weekend it would be busier?
 
2 of the main members have YLOD and will be back in action within a few days.
My guess is this has had a knock-on effect on the rest of the members and so it isn't as busy.
 
ahh no worries. YLOD cant be good, feel for them. Hope to see you guys soon.
 
at the weekend everyone is out getting drunk and crunk lol
 
I'll be on from now... till WHENEVER xD SO GLAD TO BE BACK !
(although I will be watching man u match later on skysports)
 
I'll be back on later welsh, gots me some dinner etc. Like my GT Academy car? :P
 
I might be on for a wee while tonight.
 
sorry, posted in wrong forum, meant to post in recruitment thread
 
Last edited:
sorry, posted in wrong forum, meant to post in recruitment thread

wow i just replied to your post in the other thread opps. Most of the time our main ours are 7-12+ p.m GMT
 
Back