Szami67

Premium
Malta
Malta
Are you aware, that each time you start the game you can again reclaim for
"Extra Menu No. 1: Collection: Toyota 86" and
"Extra Menu No. 3: Collection: Rotary Engine"
a 4 and a 6 stars roulette ticket? 🙂

At "Extra Menu No. 2: Collection: Honda Type R" this does not work.

UPDATE (thanks to LOonIE, AutumnalGlow and watto79):
It adds a new NSX Gr.B to your garage each time! (It only make sense if we can sell the gift cars. It couldn't be in GTS.)

Go to the Cafe, select My Collection, select Extra Menus (even if it is greyed out).
Open the 1st and the 3rd extra menus. You do not have to watch through, you just have to enter and exit.
Quit Cafe, go to the Garage. In the gifts there are the 2 tickets!

UPDATE (thanks to hardvibes):
You don't need to quit the game. Just do it one at the time:
Go to 1 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize
And again, and again... until: 😉

Attachments

• 314020E2-786D-4DD0-9A24-B4B8ACF58E05.jpeg
    314020E2-786D-4DD0-9A24-B4B8ACF58E05.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
"Extra Menu No. 2: Collection: Honda Type R" does work. I have like 30 NSX Group B, in the hope to sell them, when the feature is there....if you'll be able to sell gift cars.
Post screenshot, the No.2 is a coupon and not a roulette which keeps resetting when closing and opening the game.

4 star ticket and engine ticket are worth it imho.

But I am pretty sure that gift cars will be sellable for a whoping 0 credits just like in GT Sport.

BTW: Isn't it bannable or something? 4 star ticket could give you credits even decent amount sometimes. Spamming it could be significant boos to credit count and possibility to buy lots of cars. It is tempting since i would love to complete some "duplicate" sets for custom race and get fun instead of grinding.

Last edited:
Tried it just now, doesn't work. I feel kind of bummed to have missed out on this...

Edit:
Scratch that – still works. Yay!

Last edited:
BTW: Isn't it bannable or something? 4 star ticket could give you credits even decent amount sometimes. Spamming it could be significant boos to credit count and possibility to buy lots of cars.
On PS4, I think it's possibly not worth the time it takes compared to just doing a race instead. On PS5 it might be more worthwhile.

E
BTW: Isn't it bannable or something? 4 star ticket could give you credits even decent amount sometimes. Spamming it could be significant boos to credit count and possibility to buy lots of cars. It is tempting since i would love to complete some "duplicate" sets for custom race and get fun instead of grinding.
Not sure it'll be bannable, but PD could take some action like removing the engines and NSX Gr.B's from peoples garages. I don't see if that different to glitching the Tomahawks PP rating to earn Cr twice as fast.

On the NSX Gr.B, for all those stocking up on them for when we get the ability to sell cars, just be prepared for the possability that we will be able to sell cars we purchased but won't be able to sell prize cars like in GT Sport. I'm not saying that will happen, just that it's PD and it could happen.

On PS4, I think it's possibly not worth the time it takes compared to just doing a race instead. On PS5 it might be more worthwhile.
If you're after credits I don't think spamming the 4 Star ticket will be more efficient than doing one of the high payout races. Although I was fortuante enough to get 1m Cr from it this morning, there are so many low payout/parts prizes that you get in between a decent prize it takes quite a while for them to come around.

Last edited:
4 star ticket and engine ticket are worth it imho.

But I am pretty sure that gift cars will be sellable for a whoping 0 credits just like in GT Sport.

As has been pointed out, they probably won't ban a vast majority of their players.

Honestly this mess up just goes to show how it's effectively impossible to get all the engines from playing the game normally.
I've been slaving away for about an hour now, grinding the menu system to get these engine swaps. I still only have 12 of the 17 possible engines.

Just won a nice a nice brz ultra high turbo on my visit to the cafe. No idea if any good, but assume its pretty 'savage' :D. Its my first decent part of i;ve won on this game (apart from the engines of course...)

Last edited:
I'm currently struggling to log into the game at all, probably millions trying to log on all at once, so a fix is likely sooner or later or the servers will melt.

You don't need to quit the game. Just do it one at the time:
Go to 1 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize
And again, and again.....
You can just keep triggering the cutscene and backing out for the NSX. I have about 100 of them. It's super fast.
I've just tested it and way I like is

Go to 1 --> open it --> Go to 2 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> Go to 2 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize

Cars are arriving in garage, no need to restart the game.

Seems worth clicking on 2, as only takes an extra few seconds, so even if you can;t sell prize cars down the line, no big deal as didn;t take any time.

As mentioned, you can exit out of video right away, no need to let it play to end, or for any length of time.

Last edited:
If you're after credits I don't think spamming the 4 Star ticket will be more efficient than doing one of the high payout races. Although I was fortuante enough to get 1m Cr from it this morning, there are so many low payout/parts prizes that you get in between a decent prize it takes quite a while for them to come around.
Been going at it for about an hour, have won 2.5 million credits, four cars I hadn't bought yet, and 16 of the 17 engines (with many doubles and triples). Not too bad. And yeah, this all just shows that it is virtually impossible to get the engines through normal play.

Last edited:
I don't seem to be able to do this without restarting the game. Its pretty quick with the PS5, so no biggie.
Im not bothering with the cars - I got 10 - but I highly doubt PD will let us sell prize cars for anything more than $0

Someone could totally write a script for this - just like the afk money.... that would be handy

Last edited:
B80
I've just tested it and way I like is

Go to 1 --> open it --> Go to 2 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 4 star prize
Go to 3 --> open it --> Go to 2 --> open it --> back to main menu --> garage, collect the 6 star prize

Cars are arriving in garage, no need to restart the game.

Seems worth clicking on 2, as only takes an extra few seconds, so even if you can;t sell prize cars down the line, no big deal as didn;t take any time.

As mentioned, you can exit out of video right away, no need to let it play to end, or for any length of time.
Hmm, doesn't work for me without exiting the game

Back