gambleboyen Messages 1,796 Messages Gambleboyen Dec 11, 2010 #1 I thought you unlocked the Top Gear track for practice and arcade by bronzing the sambabus challenge. Is this worng? Do I actually have to gold it?
I thought you unlocked the Top Gear track for practice and arcade by bronzing the sambabus challenge. Is this worng? Do I actually have to gold it?
Sum1s2pid Messages 3,661 CA, USA Messages Sum1s2pid Dec 11, 2010 #2 Yes, you have to gold the Samba challenge.
Hawker77 Messages 177 Messages Hawker77 Messages Hawker77 Dec 11, 2010 #3 I believe so... and the best way is to use manual transmission and lots of red-lining. If you don't use manual shifting its nearly impossible.
I believe so... and the best way is to use manual transmission and lots of red-lining. If you don't use manual shifting its nearly impossible.
gambleboyen Messages 1,796 Messages Gambleboyen Dec 11, 2010 #4 Well that's just ****. i don't think I'll even bother trying as I spent an hour getting the bronze.