Unofficial 1.15 update Car List Prediction

• Thread starter TheCracker
  • 289 comments
Well Kaz can release the teasers whenever he wants to I guess. Heck, he could even wait the day before the update.
He posted teasers twice. Sure it's not enough data for a good sample, but both times it was Saturday.

"50 cars upto March", but I still hope we get 10 - 15 a month after.
I would think that's when they transition to paid DLC and outline plans. But with that they'd have to be much more transparent and active on social media.

Everyone's greatful for free updates, but once you start paying, you expect excellent customer service too. And it's not as if we only expect a few cars and tracks. They're promising potentially 500+ cars (total) and at least half a dozen tracks.....many of them being the most revered in the entire franchise.

Given the timing of the past teasers, I'd expect a tweet from Kaz in the next few hours. Doubt I'll be awake though.

"50 cars upto March", but I still hope we get 10 - 15 a month after.
More updates will arrive beyond March, but, without further announcements, it's hard to tell what we can expect in terms of content & features. Hopefully we'll get more news on that soon.

DZA_vk-V4AAEeTJ.jpg

1. E30
2. RCF SuperGT
3. Not sure, looks like RB X201X or some LMP1
4. GT-R R35 (finally some duplicates. Hooray! Classic PD)
5. FC RX7
6. DB11
7. Looks like that Supra Racing Concept
8. Eckert's Mustang (SEMA winner)
9. Ford GT40
10. NSX SuperGT
11. And this is definitely RB X201X
12. Another RCF, or at least some Lexus. Doesn't look too wide (like SGT), something close to Gr.4. Probably GAZOO Racing version. Why though?
13. Silvia S14

I'll make a pic few hours later like last time.

Looks like I guessed right for the RX-7. :D

Sadly I'm not sure why I guessed the 240z instead of Mustang or Camaro.

Back