Unofficial GT Sport Companion out for iOS - Finally!

Brazil
Vitoria - ES
GTBRASIL

Find out what the Daily and FIA Races are without having to turn on your console and keep track of your stats and achievements from Gran Turismo Sport.

*Features*
- Daily Races (updated daily)
- FIA Races (updated every Sunday)
- User Profile (automatically updated from GT servers)
- Achievements (automatically updated from GT servers)

No login needed, just use your PSN ID and we'll retrieve your public information from GT's website.

This companion app is a fan project (unofficial) and is in no way affiliated with the Gran Turismo brand or Sony Computer Entertainment.

Download now on the AppStore!
Available also on Android.

Last edited:
Nice app :) would be great to have a browser integrated to view the social aspects of the game in that app to, sorta like what PD said they’d do in their companion app ;)

Nice app :) would be great to have a browser integrated to view the social aspects of the game in that app to, sorta like what PD said they’d do in their companion app ;)
To make it more sociable, we would need to ask for your password, since the community aspect is not public. So that's not something we are planning on doing right now. The features planned are:
  • Fastest Lap for Daily Races (player, username, time, country)
  • FIA Championship (leaderboards, more detail on daily events)
  • Image Gallery (Scapes, Race, Liveries, Decals)
  • Leaderboards (internal leadeboards from all GT Sport Companion app users)

To make it more sociable, we would need to ask for your password, since the community aspect is not public. So that's not something we are planning on doing right now. The features planned are:
  • Fastest Lap for Daily Races (player, username, time, country)
  • FIA Championship (leaderboards, more detail on daily events)
  • Image Gallery (Scapes, Race, Liveries, Decals)
  • Leaderboards (internal leadeboards from all GT Sport Companion app users)

That’s why I mentioned having a browser integration, that way the app itself is not accessing login details :)

Sounds like good plans though!

And be sure to edit the thread title, it is a bit of clickbait, you should specify it is not official in the title. :) I came here believing it was the companion app we were shown before the game came out. Wasn’t dissappointed when I read it was unofficial, but I have to admit it was a bit misleading.

I have had the IOS app since the beta release. It is outstanding and I love it. Can’t wait for some new features.
Awesome work!

That’s why I mentioned having a browser integration, that way the app itself is not accessing login details :)

Sounds like good plans though!

And be sure to edit the thread title, it is a bit of clickbait, you should specify it is not official in the title. :) I came here believing it was the companion app we were shown before the game came out. Wasn’t dissappointed when I read it was unofficial, but I have to admit it was a bit misleading.
Not sure if someone edited my title, but it says unofficial. Don't remember if I put that.

Not sure if someone edited my title, but it says unofficial. Don't remember if I put that.
Hehe at the moment I wrote to suggest a title change, you’re right, it did not say unofficial. But it does now and that’s what matters. :cheers:
Had the chance to get a good look at the app now, it’s a great companion for sure! I love that you can check your DR and SR in detail, very well done. :)

Thanks so much!

And, is there an option planned to get rid of the advertisement? I would happily pay you 5€ for this :cheers:
5 euros! I can get a couple of beers for that! Jokes aside, we are working on giving the user the ability to removed ADs via in app purchase.

5 euros! I can get a couple of beers for that! Jokes aside, we are working on giving the user the ability to removed ADs via in app purchase.

5 beers in germany! If you dont want the good ones, even 7 to 8 :cheers:
And I really don't know what the prices for stuff like this should be, I never purchased an app, other than pumped bmx :D

I'm just happy we have an app for GTS now! Awesome work, really :bowdown:

Just downloaded it and for something that is unofficial, it is quite spectacular. I can't wait to see the new features. Awesome work mate!!

I do have a question though, do we get live updates on the DR and SR rating like we do on Kudosprime?

Just downloaded it and for something that is unofficial, it is quite spectacular. I can't wait to see the new features. Awesome work mate!!

I do have a question though, do we get live updates on the DR and SR rating like we do on Kudosprime?
Sure do. I leave my phone right next to my wheel and after a race a quick pull to update totcheck my SR/DR progression

Hey Raph, I saw that you have Jason Guernsey on board. Can we expect a collaboration which will include his Stats Site or parts from it in your App? Now that would be massive.
Jason is an awesome dude, he has helped us out alot. For now we don't intend on the app being as heavy on stats as his website is. The only stats we really want to put are the ones that compliment the features available. So fastest lap times for daily races, and FIA standings. Maybe a simple SR/DR progression graph, but we'll see, we don't want to do exactly as Kudos and Jason have done, maybe switch it up a bit.

Last edited:

Find out what the Daily and FIA Races are without having to turn on your console and keep track of your stats and achievements from Gran Turismo Sport.

*Features*
- Daily Races (updated daily)
- FIA Races (updated every Sunday)
- User Profile (automatically updated from GT servers)
- Achievements (automatically updated from GT servers)

No login needed, just use your PSN ID and we'll retrieve your public information from GT's website.

This companion app is a fan project (unofficial) and is in no way affiliated with the Gran Turismo brand or Sony Computer Entertainment.

Download now on the AppStore!
Available also on Android.
Very Cool!!!

Are the “One Make” races supposed to tell you what the One Make car is?

Back