Unofficial GT Sport Companion out for iOS - Finally!

Hmmm... I don’t see an option to update my app in the store

***edit....never mind I found it. Great update!

Last edited:
As many others here have said, this is an amazing app and I would definitely be willing to pay to get an ad free version! Fantastic job!

33943427_1854598134560241_1675335191616290816_n.jpg

@fideles1986

I have a question. According to the app I have 235 races and 11 wins. This information is not quite correct. I think this has to do with the * on the stats page.

Sport Mode Completed Races 127 (235*)

So your app is registrating the races in the asterix (235), while the stats are registering the 127 races.

I have 11 wins in 127 races. In the 235 races i had 27 wins. Because of the data issue I lost all my data of the past 3 months (about 48 hours of driving time). But he apparently remembers how many races I did online (235). But he does not remember my wins that goes with that number.

Is there a solution for this issue ?

@fideles1986

I have a question. According to the app I have 235 races and 11 wins. This information is not quite correct. I think this has to do with the * on the stats page.

So your app is registrating the races in the asterix (235), while the stats are registering the 127 races.

I have 11 wins in 127 races. In the 235 races i had 27 wins. Because of the data issue I lost all my data of the past 3 months (about 48 hours of driving time). But he apparently remembers how many races I did online (235). But he does not remember my wins that goes with that number.

Is there a solution for this issue ?
We retrieve all info programmatically, so if it's not recorded correctly on the official website, there's not much we can do.

Sony has asked me to take down the app. We are making changes and releasing it again soon.
That’s too bad to hear. Will the old app still be functional? Will your new app be similar? What about those of us who have the paid version of the app!

That’s too bad to hear. Will the old app still be functional? Will your new app be similar? What about those of us who have the paid version of the app!
The app still works and will continue to work. After the modifications, if Sony doesn't complain again, it should keep working just fine. Our biggest problem from what I understood was the use of the name and their website assets, which we are modifying. All functionality will stay intact.

The app still works and will continue to work. After the modifications, if Sony doesn't complain again, it should keep working just fine. Our biggest problem from what I understood was the use of the name and their website assets, which we are modifying. All functionality will stay intact.
Their APP stinks! I wish they would’ve bought you out, that way we all get a better official app and you make good amount of cash!

Their APP stinks! I wish they would’ve bought you out, that way we all get a better official app and you make good amount of cash!
They already invested that money on their official app and we don't live anywhere near a major metropolitan area, so it would be difficult for them to "buy" us and keep working on the app, since they wouldn't have control.

I'm having issues logging in. It says my PSN ID isn't found. It's the only I have and I've had it for quite a while.

Latest Posts

Back