Unofficial LeaderboardPS4 

• Thread starter Carbo69
  • 9 comments
France
France
Hi,

One feature I really miss in ASsetto Corsa on console is the possibility to save my best times and to challenge my friends.

As a temporary replacement, I've set up a very simple website to post laptimes.
You can find it here:
http://assetto.lifz.heliohost.org/index.php

At the moment it's very basic but I've got a ton of ideas for improvements (link to video, upload pictures, settings, friends...), if you have request, feel free to ask !

Finally as I'm not a real developer , it may contains bugs or not be secure so please use a dedicated password for this site !

Carbo

Impressive idea there mate, we currently using google sheets but just fr kicks, not as fancy as what you have.
Really nice.
Great stuff

Great idea!

What I would love is to have a self-claimed division (sort of like what what GTP WRS has). That way I don't compare my lap times with aliens?

Thanks, don't hesitate to post times ;)
I keep the idea of divisions but right now there's no need with the number of time posted ;)

I've uploaded a new version:
- Display of gap between times
- you can add details to your times (aids used, link to video...)

Next I want to add 2 features:
- a global ranking for drivers (with a system of points awarded for each combo played depending of your rank and the number of times submitted for this combo)
- possibility to compare your time against one driver (friend match)

Added my first lap time. It'll be fun to see it grow :cheers:

Just one thing, the format doesn't really work on my iphone (the width is wrong in the table, makes it ugly)

New version uploaded:
- login is now based on username, no email is required anymore.
- Screenshot can be uploaded directly to this site
- you can specify a link to a youtube video
- some changes on display have been made @kelrick85 tell me if it's better
- a first version of ranking points is available on the second tab.

New version uploaded:
- login is now based on username, no email is required anymore.
- Screenshot can be uploaded directly to this site
- you can specify a link to a youtube video
- some changes on display have been made @kelrick85 tell me if it's better
- a first version of ranking points is available on the second tab.

Nice. the display problem is gone. Looks very nice. I'm also digging the points system.

Hi,

One feature I really miss in ASsetto Corsa on console is the possibility to save my best times and to challenge my friends.

As a temporary replacement, I've set up a very simple website to post laptimes.
You can find it here:
http://assetto.lifz.heliohost.org/index.php

At the moment it's very basic but I've got a ton of ideas for improvements (link to video, upload pictures, settings, friends...), if you have request, feel free to ask !

Finally as I'm not a real developer , it may contains bugs or not be secure so please use a dedicated password for this site !

Carbo

This website is working well, be great to see a few more regular 'Hot Lappers' especially on Black Cat County Short. Thinking of you @SpaceBreed for some close competition.

Back