Update 1.05: Best Lap Time not Sticking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo Niente
  • 5 comments
  • 691 views
Messages
492
Denmark
Lives in Sweden
Messages
NemoNiente
Anyone else having this issue?

Before Update 1.05 BestLap (Arcade Mode Time Trial) would stick and be visible as long as I had 1 one full lap run, even if I restarted. Now, after Update 1.05, it disappears if I restart, regardless of how many laps I have run.

I can still see my ghost (both on track and map), I just cannot see my best lap for the session.
 
I think there is another thread discussing Update 1.05 problems/changes/glitches. Might be best to post it over there as that is where the community is discussing the update.

👍

keeps things centralized.
 
I think there is another thread discussing Update 1.05 problems/changes/glitches. Might be best to post it over there as that is where the community is discussing the update.

👍

keeps things centralized.
I did a search on "update 1.05" and couldn't find the relevant thread *sigh*
 
Anyone else having this issue?

Before Update 1.05 BestLap (Arcade Mode Time Trial) would stick and be visible as long as I had 1 one full lap run, even if I restarted. Now, after Update 1.05, it disappears if I restart, regardless of how many laps I have run.

I can still see my ghost (both on track and map), I just cannot see my best lap for the session.
This is also happening to me. Also it seems tires no longer need to warm up they don't look light blue anymore.
 
I
I think there is another thread discussing Update 1.05 problems/changes/glitches. Might be best to post it over there as that is where the community is discussing the update.

👍

keeps things centralized.
This is also happening to me. Also it seems tires no longer need to warm up they don't look light blue anymore.
I found this link by adding "glitch" to my search:

Update 1.05 problems

Cuold a mod please lock this thread? 👍
 
Back