Update 1.05 problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter eldougie
  • 53 comments
  • 5,251 views
Messages
10
United Kingdom
Gibraltar
Messages
eldougie
Hi
I'm having problems with GT6 after having installed the latest update 1.05 is that when i run the GT6 the menu screen flickers on & off and is not responding to my controls
 
i'll give that a go
what section in the XMB is the data located?
 
same thing is happening to me. I updated to 1.05 and the game screen is flickering on and off, won't respond to my controls.

Update: I just deleted the game data, not save data. After i re-installed the game data, the flickering stopped.
 
Last edited:
same thing is happening to me. I updated to 1.05 and the game screen is flickering on and off, won't respond to my controls.

Update: I just deleted the game data, not save data. After i re-installed the game data, the flickering stopped.
Good, looks like just an install glitch then. Hopefully OP will have the same luck as you.
 
So I installed 1.05 this morning and now my game doesn't work. It starts up and runs through intro movie, but when the main game screen comes on it starts flashing on and off. At that point controller won't manipulate game, only able to press PS button and quit game. Anyone else having this issue or have a suggestion?
 
So I installed 1.05 this morning and now my game doesn't work. It starts up and runs through intro movie, but when the main game screen comes on it starts flashing on and off. At that point controller won't manipulate game, only able to press PS button and quit game. Anyone else having this issue or have a suggestion?
Your probably going to have to delete the game data and then reinstall the game again, it'll d/l all the updates again and it should fix it.
 
Can u tell me how to do that? And thank u bye the way
No problem :cheers: On the xmb go to the game part (where you normally load your game from) and you'll find game data for ps3 listed there, go in to it and delete gt6, then just go and start your game again and it'll install everything again, updates and all.
 
No problem :cheers: On the xmb go to the game part (where you normally load your game from) and you'll find game data for ps3 listed there, go in to it and delete gt6, then just go and start your game again and it'll install everything again, updates and all.
So I did it and started game. All my cars, license' and money are gone but it works.... So how do I get them back?
 
Sounds like you removed the save data instead of the game data.

If so hopefully you made a backup
 
Nope, it was game data... Thee is a backup of the save data... How would I apply that?
Ive never had to use the back up n before so I'm not sure, but I'd say there should be a 'copy' on it if you press triangle and you should be able to copy it that way.
 
if you have deleted game, and not save, yet it still won't load, something has gone very wrong.
 
Something just isn't going right here :lol:
If you deleted your gamedata you should have all same cars..
Now I recomend you check status of your current save in use (CR. , gamedays etc..)
If those doesn't look like they was, you can delete it (Save that before deleting to usb) but don't touch backup data.
When you have deleted your current save it loads your backup when you start game, just click yes when game ask do you wan't use backup data.

If Im not terribly wrong your backup save is messed too now....
 
It loads and starts up, just without my saves. Like a fresh install
That sounds like save game data has been deleted, not game data.
 
Back