Update 1.06 bugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wider
  • 5 comments
  • 956 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
26
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Messages
dana_brown
I don't know if I'm the only one, but since I updated (and I was trying it several times by the way), I had my PS3 4x freezed. It was everytime in menu (not while racing) I'm sad about that :(
 
I have not had any game freezes for the last 2-3 months. Only had a few total, one was wile loading after the 1.02 update, 2 were trying to exit to the lobby from the pits in an online session, 1 during an online race and 1 in multiplayer mode. Lots of time logged in the game without issue along the way.
 
One sure fire way to get a lockup is to try to enter the track as the host changes the track settings. PD obviously don't do much in the way of checking their code for hanging points.
 
I've been getting long pauses when changing menu screens quite often. The game will lock up for at least a minute before letting me continue to the next menu. This is since 1.06
 
There are enough 1.06 topics already. Use one of them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back