Known Issues [UPDATED: 11 March]
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.
- In the 'Lobby', there have been cases where ‘Preparing’ is displayed on screen but the Host cannot start the race. Having all room members leave and re-entering the room will allow the race to be started;
- In the 'Lobby', there have been cases where entering the track in Practice does not let you drive and skip directly to the Final Race. In this case, please try to leave and re-enter the room;
- In a '2P Split Screen' race, the Assist Settings for Player 2 are locked. We plan to fix this in a future update. (Player 1 will use the same Assist Settings as defined in [Settings] > [Assist Settings]);
- In the ‘Lobby’, there have been cases where players in the same room do not appear on the member list or during the race. In this case, an application error will occur when the host starts the race.
- When spectating in the 'Lobby' or 'Meeting Place,' if a player switches the camera target to a car in the pits, then changes back to a car on track, the 3rd Person view becomes unavailable. Leaving the 'Spectate' mode once will solve the issue.
- Decals cannot be applied to the left front fender of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)'16 livery. As a temporary workaround, changing the current car to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)'16 and selecting 'Save Style' from [GT Auto] > [Car Customisation] will allow for the livery to be created normally;
- In some cases, all applied decals may be missing when you open Livery data from [Open Design] > [Design List]. If this occurs, restarting 'Gran Turismo 7' without editing or saving the design may solve it.
Licences / Missions / Circuit Experiences
- In certain events within Licences, Missions, and Circuit Experience, the required tyres are not equipped on the vehicle and as a consequence those events become very difficult to clear. The following is a list of events where this issue occurs:
[A-8] Dirt Driving: Beginner
[IB-5] Dirt Driving: Intermediate
[IA-3] Dirt Driving: Expert
[S-5] One Lap Time Attack
The Magic Mountain
・Jeep Night Safari
Beyond the Horizon
・Beginner Drifting 1
・Beginner Drifting 2
・Pylon Cone Knockdown 2
・Intermediate Drifting 1
Gone with the Wind
・Divine moves on the Spa
・Intermediate Drifting 2
The Sun Also Rises
・The White Winged Beast
■ Circuit Experiences
Sardegna - Windmills
Those issues are planned to be solved with a future update.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
The following is a list of known issues for Gran Turismo 7.Application Error / Progression Blocker- When using a Logitech® G PRO Racing Wheel, there have been cases where the game will freeze if the steering controller is disconnected from the console during a race;- When using the PS4™ version...