Update 1.07

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 27 comments
England
Wigan
ChrisWAFC
There's a new Game Update (1.07) available for you to download now.

Please keep sharing your feedback to help us shape future game updates and rest assured that the online teams are still hard at work to keep improving all aspects of online play and server capacity.

Here are the full details of Game Update 1.07:

* Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.

* Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.

* Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

* Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars:
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Caterham SP/ 300.R
KTM X-Bow R
BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept

The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

• Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.

• Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.

• Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.

• Adds the ability to view a Club's current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).

• Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.

• Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.

• Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.

• Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.

• Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

And it's pretty damn spectacular! The real trouble for me is that we have visitors from this afternoon for the next two days...

Tried Wester Ross though, great little hillclimb circuit. In the opening seconds I thought that we were getting a full dirt track...still happy as Punch though 👍:cheers:

There's a new Game Update (1.07) available for you to download now.

Please keep sharing your feedback to help us shape future game updates and rest assured that the online teams are still hard at work to keep improving all aspects of online play and server capacity.

Here are the full details of Game Update 1.07:

* Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.

* Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.

* Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

* Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars:
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
Caterham SP/ 300.R
KTM X-Bow R
BMW M4
Renault Twin'Run Concept

The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

• Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.

• Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.

• Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.

• Adds the ability to view a Club's current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).

• Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.

• Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.

• Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.

• Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.

• Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
Can't wait to try out the new patch tonight.

Well, update broken button mapping on the T300 RS, right paddle doesn't shift up (L3 does, which is also reset to the track), and changing button mapping in the options doesn't do a thing.

Yeah, when the store updates...I'm just being Mr Impatient here. Thanks for the vids by the way 👍
The Ignition Cars are awesome to drive, the Caterham and KTM are my favourite cars in terms of handling in Driveclub, they handle so nice, it's quite difficult to explain, you'll see when you get to drive those 2 cars.

I was kinda expecting it all to be live now too, oh well guess I'll have to console myself with a roadtrip on The Crew instead. Las Vegas to Roswell is a pretty good one.

I was kinda expecting it all to be live now too, oh well guess I'll have to console myself with a roadtrip on The Crew instead. Las Vegas to Roswell is a pretty good one.
The store mostly updates by 16:00 GMT or so...mostly.
The Ignition Cars are awesome to drive, the Caterham and KTM are my favourite cars in terms of handling in Driveclub, they handle so nice, it's quite difficult to explain, you'll see when you get to drive those 2 cars.
Looking forward to it :)

So I just checked and no new DC content, despite updated PSN SCEE store. I m sorry but thats it, my patience is way beyond used up. Cant they once, JUST BLOODY ONCE, not screw everything up and just deliver on their promises, for christs sake?!? :ouch:

So I just checked and no new DC content, despite updated PSN SCEE store...
Is that for certain that the store has been updated? I would have expected it by now, and in honesty, I've sort of been hanging around all day waiting for it. I'm not seeing any web-rage though, hence my question.

So I just checked and no new DC content, despite updated PSN SCEE store. I m sorry but thats it, my patience is way beyond used up. Cant they once, JUST BLOODY ONCE, not screw everything up and just deliver on their promises, for christs sake?!? :ouch:
Just as a matter of interest, are you looking within the game, on the new bit within career that shows a blank PS Store screen? I've been checking there and in the PS Store itself and no sign of dlc. :(

Okay, this **** is pissing me off. I have been waiting all day for the DLC to come out. A little bit more than 4 hours left in 26/11 and the DLC is still not out.

EDIT: It's live.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back