Update 1.12 force feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter liv4hardstyle
  • 3 comments
  • 909 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
63
Australia
sydney
After updating to 1.12 my G25 seems very weak, I have set everything to 10 but it fails to behave like it did before the update (talking strictly about the strength of force feedback). I can almost turn the wheel full lock without any resistance at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?
 
Yup, broken for me as well. I used strength 6 before the update. Now I turned both numbers to 10 but it still feels very weak.

I wonder if PD forgets to recalibrate to feedback for Logitech wheels? What's with the PS4 having an exclusive deal with Thrustmaster, maybe they're trying to get us to convert early? I sincerely hope not.

Anybody with a Thrustmaster wheel having any problems?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back