Update 1.18 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 90 comments
After discovering that a new REAL car is coming
tumblr_mxqohrcFbZ1r4749xo1_r1_400.gif

So I suppose the GT-R GT3 RJN used in this year's GT Academy is the same as the one used last year.

So I suppose the GT-R GT3 RJN used in this year's GT Academy is the same as the one used last year.

I'm betting we're basically getting this year's Team RJN car sans the number, which is basically what last year's car was except that it was from 2013.

The NISMO GTR GT3 built by JRM has been improved over each model year, the 2014 has 56/44 weight distribution, and JRM is improving the distribution for the the next year model. A 2013 GTR GT3 won't be the same as 2015 GTR GT3 IRL as I'm sure they are improving the car in all aspects.

Its the same car, except it has a different number plate.
Syracuse_2_2.jpg

Well, that's disappointing. No difference apart from the numberplate. I was at least hoping for the 2015 paint scheme, at least that would've been a far more visual difference.

So now we know 3 of the 4 cars. Curious what the 4th will be (note that the GTA sticker mentions the year, so they will not reuse one of the cars from last year). The LMP2 might even be for the third round, with the Nissan LMP1 for the final round :drool:.

Not sure whether this was from 1.18 or a previous update (as is the case with virtually every undocumented change), but the Nissan GT-R N24 GT Academy '12, the one without the wide body kit, can now have it's camber and toe settings adjusted.

i.e. It's become a usable car, and a rather nice one to drive too, with a downforce value of 110 at the front and 80 over the rear.

Back