Update 1:19 Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 56 comments
But it was going to happen regardless.
Yes, it was going to happen, and eventually did, but it did not happen when you opened that thread.

I think all you can do about an update before it gets released is speculate its content, not opening a thread with the undocumented changes made by said update.

The ability to select from a previously used color is available in the paint shop (if this hasn't been mentioned already).

I do apologize for that, I didn't think you'd mind as it seemed you were no longer interested in doing these threads. I also just found your format so much more organized and put together then the other attempts at Undocumented change threads so I just used it. I'll remember to do that from this point on.

Why was the thread that I made on this topic deleted? I come back here 5 minutes after I made it, and it's changed from my thread to this one. I did nothing wrong.
Have to PM a mod on that one but I'm guessing @Ameer67 probably hit the nail on the head.

Does anybody here notice the autosave on the post-race result?

Yes, it was not there before 1.19. It happened to me for the first time ever right after I completed the seasonal event, before the menu change where you get the prize car.

If we are including hidden stuff:

There is a new helmet that is currently called met_73, and has no model outside of racing and has no icon.

Click for full!

View attachment 380210 View attachment 380209

I think it doesn't look too bad, and if this is to be one of the prizes from GTAcademy then expect a hotfix to come along and finish this up.

It's the headless horsema-- err, driver!! :eek::eek::eek:

Red interior with black body color:

peugeot_vision_gran_turismo_by_gt6_garage-d8vkynr.jpg

PEUGEOT Vision Gran Turismo

Since when did cars in GT have orange peel?

I've noticed a louder tunnel effect on the sound when I took the Peugeot VGT to SSR5. I'm currently seeing if other machines have that effect.

I took the Subaru VGT for a spin now and I've noticed the sound has been adjusted for the topend, 1000-2000rpm before redline.

It sounds a bit less like the Redbull X Juniour and more Subaru like. The rasp has also been toned down a bit.

I tried some other VGT cars and I've noticed more popping effects from the exhaust. I dunno whether it's just miscalculations from a AES point of view that makes that popping but it's there. However the pops sound isolated, they don't react so much to the environments that they're in.

ABS has nothing to do with handbrake
Then I clearly misunderstood the statement. I took it to mean that it behaves as though there's no middle ground between between on and off brake--something I didn't experience.

Back